Chapter 22

We were lying in the tumbled bed, exhausted and sleeping. They had pushed me back and brought me to completion so many times that I had lost count. Later we had just crashed and slept.

It must have been four in the morning when I had woken up slightly refreshed and feeling all sticky with their cum dried on my torso. I was wondering how to leave the bed without disturbing either man. Ian was so attuned to me that he had woken up too and was stroking my waist where his hand lay.

" I am exhausted darling. " I complain in a whisper.

"Me too, wanna go for a swim in the ocean...." he murmured back.

I nod slightly and move towards him. My movement probably disturbs Frank as he wakes up too. Ian asks him too " swim... " he nods and rolling over gets up. On my other side Ian too moves and gets up. I am lying in this rumpled bed and marvelling at the way Ian and I have behaved over these two nights. I am still mulling over it when Ian holds one ankle and slides me out with ease.

I laugh as he pulls me up and he kisses the tip of my nose tenderly. I rush to the bathroom as soon as Frank comes out and come out myself only when I have freshened up and brushed my teeth. Ian too takes his turn as Frank shows me the sketches he had made last night. I am surprised by the fact that he is really good. I can make out from the shaded figures that they are Ian and me as I had undressed him and later as he had stood with me out in the moonlight.

Still more of him loving me, bent over me on the lounger outside. They are just rough lines and some shading but they tell the story beautifully. I tell him this and he smiles ruefully. " I am a graduate from Julliard and I work as a curater at a gallery in Washington. That's where we met, Ian and I.  He asked me if I could do sketches of you and we got talking. Lots of drinks and confidences later he asked if I would join the two of you here. So here I am..."

Ian squeezes my hand as he too had joined us while we were looking at the sketch book. He smiles at me and says" This was supposed to be a secret man!"

I tease him back, "And how many more secrets are you keeping from me."

He laughs and we walk hand in hand outside in the waning moonlight to go towards the sea just clad in our towels. We throw our towels on the lounger beneath the swaying trees by the water and naked and shivering in the sudden wind we step inside the water.

It is gorgeously cold and after the initial shock we swim around a bit. We don't talk at all as it is so peaceful. Then Ian gets playful and dunks me inside the water, I come up sputtering and chase him and Frank and I dunk him too. Horsing around in the water we are  very aware of our naked bodies rubbing each other. Then my hand brushes against Frank s erection and deliberately I allow it to linger. A stillness comes over him and Ian moves near me. I hold him too and I stroke both men simultaneously.

They in turn start touching me intimately and finally we join together in the water. Frank drags me to him and kissing me he wraps my legs around his waist. The buoyant water makes it even more tantalizing as Frank enters me in one smooth motion. Ian moves behind me and he slides inside me from my back.

We move like that for an interminable time and then with a shudder I start orgasming. Ian and Frank too reach completion as I quiver and shake and with a collective moan we reach the pinnacle of pleasure.

We drag ourselves out of the sea and walk towards our towels.  After we go back to our room Frank gives me his sketch book and adresses Ian as he dresses up in his shorts and slips on his shoes.

"Thank you for inviting me to join the you both. It was wonderful. Please accept the sketches as a gift. Though you'll have to pay for the painting that this night will inspire ! " he added jokingly.

" I have a flight to catch in a couple of hours, so see you when I see you. Bye." He kisses me lightly on my lips and sketching a salute to Ian, he leaves us facing each other with just the towels between us.

Ian strips them away and taking my hand he moves to the bed. We cuddle as we fall asleep after the most amazing experiences of our lives.