Chapter 18

This chapter is dedicated to 'littleang ' and ' musicgirlg ' for supporting this book.  Thank you :D

Happy reading. ^ _ ^

CHAPTER 18

The beautiful early morning of this island paradise had turned into something scary. We called up the reception desk and were duly informed that it was an approaching typhoon. It was unlikely that it would hit us but due precautions were to be taken. So we waited for the concierge who told us the basic precautions to be taken. We helped secure all the shutters and hatches around our cabin. We were shown the private underground bunker which surprised us as it was an unexpected feature.

" The benefits of paying top dollar at the most exclusive place. " Ian later grinned at me.

The concierge had departed after showing us the ropes and we sat on the beach watching the darkened malestorm travelling over the horizon. The winds had picked up and the palms lining the beach swayed but it being a cove  meant we were still sheltered and protected from the high velocity winds as the cliff faces were acting as buffers.

We sat like that for what seemed like hours. The spellbinding vision we witnessed held us enthralled. Then right in front of us it changed its course and disappeared from view. The wind gods however must have been angry still as they carried rain.

The winds whipped for a minute but then calmed down and then there came a tropical downpour. We were so relieved that the typhoon had passed us by that we started jumping with joy , Ian leaned over to kiss me and suddenly we were clinging to each other in the warm rain enveloping us.

Within seconds our clothes were saturated with water and we were laughing and hugging in the rain. Something in his eyes changed and flared to life. In response my eyes widened too and a deep desire unfurled and rose inside me." Nicky baby I am going to take off our clothes right here  and make love to you in the rain."

In response I slid the straps of my clinging dress away. The fabric clung to my braless breasts and Ian moved to help strip it away. In his haste the cloth gave way and tore a little. Ian immediately grabbed it and tore it away. I stood before him in my tiny panties with the warm rain clinging to my lashes and running in rivulets over the tips of my peaks and between the valleys. Ian traced one drop as it started from my chin to my valley through my belly button and then the tip of my panties.

He peeled them away and kissed me on the soft skin beneath my belly button. I leaned down and tracing his shoulders and powerful arms reached down and then sinking on the now wet mat we were  sitting on I peeled off his t shirt , he helped and then started kissing me in ernest. I matched him kiss for kiss and reached beneath the waistband of his shorts. He pushed at my waist and disbalancing I fell back.

He followed me and continued to kiss me all over as the warm rain drizzled over us. I had closed my eyes to stop the water from going into my eyes and all the sensations magnified manifold.

Ian's fingers traced my body his lips tasting and nibbling as the warm rain felt like needles on my exposed body. I pulled at his waistband and he made short work of peeling them off too. The wet cloth tangled in his feet and he toppled over me . The air whooshed out of me and he cursed swiftly as he kicked the clothes out of his way and then there was nothing but the warm rain enveloping us as Ian slid unerringly home.

He set a leisurely pace and the rain slowed a bit from the drizzle it had steadied to . The wind was slow too and the air, the warm needles of the tropical rain and Ian's slow slide inside my body all conspired to make me crazy.

We loved like that for ages. Time slowed and stood still as the universe and the wind, the rain , the ocean and the sky all witnessed and participated in joining us together so completely.

Finally as we climaxed together the sun shone weakly on us and blessed our union with its golden rays.