Chapter 21

This chapter is dedicated to ' hope 16980084' .

Thank you for following and supporting this book. 

A special mention to ' SavannahCole8 ' ,  'musicgirlg ' and ' littleang ' for supporting this book regularly.

'ika_setyo ' Thank you for your comment.  ;)

Every vote encourages me. Thank you.

Happy reading. ^ _ ^

CHAPTER 21

Frank put his sketch book down on the lounger and moved towards us as if in a trance. Ian turned and stood up and the both of them stood there looking at me. Then Ian stooped down and picked me up in a smooth motion and strode back inside the bedroom. He slid  me down his sleek hard  length and then led me to the bed. Ian helped me lay on the bed and all this while Frank watched and followed us  quietly.

Ian then slid on one side of me and Frank on the other. They started caressing my body simultaneously,  mirroring each others actions . Ian was stroking and kissing my left shoulder and Frank was kissing my right shoulder.  They  slowly and tantalisingly moved towards the peaked mounds ready and waiting for their loving.

They suckled at my nipples and caressed my thigh while doing it. Frank then moved downwards and started kissing me down my tummy and then over my secret places before inserting one finger inside me. Ian too was there and while he suckled at my nipples he rubbed a finger on my clit too.

I am helplessly moaning by now  and they both continue with their affections. I am a quivering mass of jelly by now. Thrashing on the bed, but Ian has thrown one leg over my thigh by now and I can feel his hardness against it.

Frank removes his finger from inside me and replaces it with his tounge. Ian is rubbing my clit harder and Frank is stroking my passage. Then Frank takes his finger to the edge of my ass and starts rubbing its edge. I buck wildly and Ian leans on his elbow, his eyes glittering with passion as he watches Frank touch me and taste me.

Ian then moves away and frees my leg. Frank senses the movement and looks up. Ian motions to him and Frank raises my butt upwards putting a pillow beneath it. Now they are both positioned over my body and take turns tasting me, Ian goes first and Frank continues to rub his fingers around the opening of my ass.

Then Ian moves away and Frank bends down , he removes  his finger from my ass and moves it to my clit while he sucks and strokes my passage. Ian puts his fingers around my hole now and uses my dripping wetness to open it slowly. I am moaning loudly and am aroused like I have never been before.

Ian slides his finger inside me and starts to stroke my ass hole slowly.  The pressure builds up to crazy proportions and I peak and shudder squirting my cum on Frank s tongue.  He licks me even as I come and Ian moans too and continues to stroke me. They allow me to rest for just a minute and then they both stand up.

They pull me up and I see that they are both erect and ready. I start to stroke both of them and then Ian picks me up in his strong arms and with Frank supporting my body he slides inside me smoothly. I gasp as I feel his hardness enter me and Frank holding onto me from behind.  Then Frank inserts his finger inside my ass as Ian is sliding me over his erection. I moan deeply and gutterly as both the sensations are incredible.

Frank slides out his finger and positioning himself behind me he slides inside my ass as Ian stands still to give me time to get used to both men inside me simultaneously.

I continue to moan loudly and start to scream with pleasure as they start to pound inside me at once. They continue holding me , squished beneath them and Ian holds and squeezes my butt and Frank holding on to both my breasts. Then he starts to squeeze them and he rolls my nipples in his fingers.  I am screaming and moaning with pleasure by now and both the men are too. I climax and they hold me tight , standing still .

Ian then starts moving and Frank keeps squeezing my nipples as Ian pounds inside me. Then Ian pauses and Frank stars pounding inside my ass. Ian groans,"Nicky baby I am ready now...'

Frank says he is too and I speak up then." Come over me Ian.  I want both of you to come over my body together....."

Ian nods to Frank and they both withdraw and seat me on the edge of the bed as  I take them in my hands rubbing their tips, I stroke them faster. Frank climaxes first and watching him cum over my breasts Ian moans and cums too. I rub their cum together on my nipples and breasts and they groan and hold on tightly to my shoulders and hold their twitching erections in their hands even as I rub their thick essence over my body.