Chapter 16

This chapter is dedicated to ' giulimeloni' , 'SavannahCole8' , ' Pllismylife' and very very especially to ' Sfraley11' for supporting this book and giving me encouragement.

Happy reading. ^ _^

CHAPTER 16

I was spooned with Ian and he was holding me across my waist as we snoozed. The familier feel of his arm across my waist and the feel of his warm body behind me comforted me. I was amazed at the feelings he could arouse in me. I felt excited and comforted with him. He could make  me feel hate as well as love. I was sharing him to please him even though I wanted him only for myself.

I smiled a little as I thought that sharing him with another woman gave me intense pleasure even though it pained me. The thoughts were like a light cloud drifting through my mind as I lay half asleep. Suddenly I felt her hand snaking between us. She was behind Ian and was stroking him as he lay facing me. He sprang to life and she continued to stroke him and rubbed his tip across my behind.

His hands tightened across my waist as he woke up. He moved his hands and cupped my breasts as she continued to stroke him. He in turn started playing with my nipples.  He rolled them in his fingers and pinched them eliciting a moan from me. He nuzzled my neck even as by now he was very hard and wet against my ass.

He turned around and pulled me too. I turned and looked at them. She had tugged him and was now crawling over him kissing him. Rubbing herself against him. She straddled him and slid him into her in one smooth motion. He moaned deep in his throat and increased the tempo. I leaned over and started kissing his neck, jawbone and his nibbles.

She smiled at me and leaned over to touch my breasts.  I threw my head back and she followed me. She  moved away from Ian and he groaned in protest. She smiled vampishly at him pushing me onto my back she started kissing my shoulders and moved inexorably downwards.

As she bent over me tasting me Ian got up to watch us and then he moved behind her.  She motioned to him and he entered her from her ass. She moaned and the sound reverbated inside me turning my insides into mush. Ian started moving and she increased her pressure too. She touched my ass with her fingers and continued to lick and suck me making me shudder. I watched Ian pound inside her from her ass and he watched her pleasure me. I came suddenly and intensly and she lapped me up. Ian had slowed down to watch and was looking at me with glittering eyes.

Then she slowly made to move and he protested. But he withdrew and I watched astounded as she then turned to stroke him lovingly. I was boneless and could do nothing but watch as she then proceeded to take him in her mouth and suckle as he orgasmed too. She swallowed him and he stiffened and jerked and then whimpered as release claimed him.

He collapsed in my arms and I stroked his hair and lulled him into rest even as she moved to lie down beside me. Ian was snoring gently and we lay there sleepily watching the shadows moonlight made on the walls opposite the glass doors. Then she got up and said the first words I had heard her speak apart from our telephonic conversations.

" Good bye then sweetheart. Hope you were happy today , both of you. " She huskily spoke even as she continued to dress in the transparent black gown then she picked up something from the far end of the room and I saw it was a long velvet cape. She drew it over her body and let herself out of the room leaving the spare key I had left for her on the counter.

I kissed Ian and he mumbled sleepily," love you Nicky. "

" love you too Ian. "

Then we both slept the sleep of the exhausted yet thoroughly pleased.