Chapter 19

This chapter is dedicated to
' j3nnamom ' ,

' joejonasishot ' ,

' crazykolrpanda'

'AnaDosen ' and

' blushed_009 ' for supporting this book .

Thank you for your appreciation .   :)

Happy reading. ^ _ ^

CHAPTER 19

The skies cleared and we lunched on a basket of fresh fruits and a selection of cheese accompanied by a bottle of chilled champagne. The typhoon had passed us by a couple of hundred kilometres but the high velocity winds had caused some damage to the trees and a thatched roof of one of the cottages.

The resort was back to functioning at its best by the time dinner rolled around and we were served alfresco by the chef with a delicious seafood platter. Later we took a stroll in the moonlight and wandered around the scented gardens as the heady scents of tropical flowers filled our senses.

It was quiet in the gardens and music from the main dining room floated around us making it a perfect accompaniment to the romantic night.  The storm had left the sky clear and the stars shone down with a pearly light illuminating the garden.

Ian was holding my hand and he started to hum and swirled me around to the tune. I giggle and we dance . We moved and ended up in the more secluded area of the garden. There was a bench on the side and a fountain spurted from the pot a naked venus held in her hands. We sat quietly and watched the water as it fell down and tinkled.

The leaves rustled and the wind in the trees sighed deeply as if waiting for a lover. Ian put a finger under my chin and raised it to stare deeply into my eyes. He bent his head and kissed me and I sighed and snuggled into his side.

There was a peacefulness about the place that stole over me and I sat there replete and satisfied , wrapped into the arms of the only love of my life. He too sat patiently thinking good thoughts, I hoped.  He tightened his arms slightly breaking me out of my reverie. We got up and walked towards our cabin. Ian opened the door and tonight silence greeted us. I shivered as I remembered last night. He looked at me questioningly and giving me a smile he turned to lock the door.

"No surprises by you tonight, I hope. .."

"You didn't like the one you got yesterday." I turn around and open the  buttons of his white cotton shirt. I run my hands over his defined abs and reach inside his waistband. He kisses  my forehead and leans against the door taking me with him.

"Well actually today I have a surprise."

I am shocked into immobility and he looks at me closely as I go still. I look at him from my half lowred lashes and take the bait as he smiles at me with a mysterious air. "Alright, so what is it going to be?"

He laughs at me and drawls slowly, " Well, you need to shower first. Then I want you to come out naked and your hair should be stlyled. You know blow dried or something. "

I give him an old fashioned look and say without any heat " I am not an idiot! I know what styled  means."

I take a deep breath and start again, this time I speak very slowly spacing my words out " And....what.....is....this......in ....aid.....of ?

"Then.....it.......would'nt........be.......a .......surprise......' he speaks just as slowly.

So I shrug and I go inside the bathroom. I lower the lights and start undressing as I try to come up with reasons as to why he has asked me to do this. I amuse myself with possible scenarios and keep getting wilder with each one !

I step out out of the bath and wrap a huge fluffy sheet around me. Standing in front of the full length mirror I let it drop around me and start applying the new Chanel body lotion. I rub my supple body and as a result I am pink and glowing. I take out my brush and drier and expertly style them in an inturned style, then I spray myself with the matching Chanel perfume and naked and glowing I step out.

" Aphrodite, come to visit us from her abode herself." Ian says in his sey deep baritone and I can feel a shiver run up my spine.

He motions me towards the room and I  pleased to see it bathed in the glow of low , mellow lighting. The bed is surrounded  by candles placed high and low around it. I walk towards him, proud of my young body. My firm lush breasts sway gently as I sashay and I can see how affected he is. He takes my outstreched hand and places a gallant kiss on my knuckles. I smile flirtatiously and comment in a husky voice.

"At your service my lord. What or should I say how do you want me?"

"Nicky I want you in every way possible and then do it all over again. Now, it was a good thing you planned your surprise yesterday because today is my turn."

He paused a bit and choosing his words slowly he said " Nicky, I have invited an artist tonight. He is here to sketch you like this. I want a nude sketch of you on the wall over our bed.'

I smile nevously," Over the bed Ian? Any body would be able to see me then..."

"Not just naked Nicky , I want you sketched while you are having an orgasm!"

"Ian are you out of your mind ! Not over the bed okay.......just keep it somewhere else!"

He grinned then, in pure delight," Nicky trust me it will be tasteful enough to hang anywhere. I love you, I love your body and I want a reminder of this anniversary when we are old nd wrinkled...." he grinned his endearing smile and I almost gave in!

"So where is this artist?"

"Unlike you my darling I thought I would ask permission before we did anything ummm that we had never done before."

I blushed." Nicky , he too will join us if we feel like it. Okay?"

"Ian I love you and everything is okay as long as we both want it...."

"So I will call him now..."he picked up his phone and made a call. I felt strange. I was aroused by the thought of another man joining us but strangely I was embarressed too.

A minute later there was a knock on the door and motioning me to lie on the bed he left to open the door.

I picked up my robe and shrugged it on, not tying it , but holding it close with my nerveless fingers.