"How much?". I asked exasperated.

"Maybe five hundred". He said slowly. "I mean, No pressure. Just give me what you can".

"Go get it somewhere else. Working for example". Hunter snapped.

"Hey man. I just needed help from a friend". He chuckled weirdly again.

"Are You high?". Hunter asked harshly, tightening his hold on me, making my heart jump.
High?

I looked at Jaxon again. Could he be on drugs again? I thought he stopped when Hannah told him.

"No man". He chuckled again.

"Get your ass out of the shop before I make you". Hunter threatened.

"I just really need some help". Jaxon tried again. "Don't give me the all five hundred. Just give something and I will manage".

"How about you go find a job?". I sighed.
"You know you're hitting Hannah by doing this. You can't keep living like this".

"What? Doing what I can to enjoy Life?". He laughed and I shook my head. "Life is short You know". He smirked.

"Get out". Hunter said lowly clenching his jaw.

"Okay, okay man". He put his hands up in surrender. "Ciao". He chuckled walking to the door.

I sighed.

"I can't believe you kept this idiot around". Hunter sighed.

"Do I have the choice?". I sighed turning around.

He sighed pushing my hair back. "How are you?".

"I'm fine". I sighed. "You?".

He smiled shrugging.
I took the folder and looked back at him.
How did I end up in this situation? I don't know what to think but the divorce papers. Should I shocked? That I am. Should I be happy? Sad?
Maybe confused? Definitly.

I can see that he is trying his best to spend time with Jason. They get along pretty well and he is amazing with him.
I know that he also feels guilty sometimes for missing out so much in Jason's life and he is trying to make it better.

"Do you realise that you think way too much?". He raised his eyebrows as we enter my office. "What are you thinking about?". He asked leaning against the table.

"Nothing special. Just some stuff". I replied putting the papers on my desk.

"Stuffs like me?". He smirked cocking his head.

I rolled my eyes smiling. "Don't flatter yourself. You're not the first man in my life". I said.

He frowned a little. "That's not fair. You were my wife before being his mom". He stated and I chuckled shaking my head.
He smiled before taking my hand and pulling me closer to him.

"Whatever. That doesn't change anything". I said.
"Can you take him to school tomorrow?". I asked running my thumb on his cheekbone. "I have to meet up with Victor early". I said and his expression change making me want to roll my eyes.

"Who's that?".

"We work on the orphanage together". I said.

"Isn't it the tool that was in here the other day?". He asked coldly.

"He is not a tool". I rolled my eyes. "And yes".

He sighed. "Can't you just talk about it on the phone?".

"No".

"Video conference?".

"No". I replied again and he glared at me.

"Okay then I'm coming". He said making my eyes widen.

"No". I exclaimed. "Are You crazy? We won't even be alone". I said taking a step back but he pulled me back.

"Who will be there?"

I glared at him. "And who do you think you are?"

"Your husband"

"Just on the paper". I snapped and he glared at me.

He shrugged. "Still your husband". He said. "Who will be there?". He pressed.

"Donatelo, you know him". I said and he nodded. "Mrs. Bonardi and her grand-daughter". I sighed. "Happy?"

"Very". He smiled making me glare at him even more.
"So when are you moving in?". He asked.

"Never".

"What if you let me get you pregnant again?". He asked in a teasing way and I froze.

I quickly pulled away from him and turned my back on him.
He was probably joking but I couldn't help my reaction. It was automatic.
How?
I thought and thought and I couldn't help the tears coming out of my eyes.

"What's wrong?". He asked confused. "I was just joking Ella".

I wiped my tears turning to look at him. He quickly sat up.

"You're crying? What's wrong?". He asked softly wrapping an arm around my waist and looking into my watery eyes.
"Tell me". He said putting a strand of hair behind my ear. I looked down.
He grabbed my chin making look into his eyes.
"Baby, tell me".

I took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant".

He froze.