29

(Okay, this is part 2 of last chapter, but it's in Ksoo's perspective. It's still dedicated to the same people, and it's the same song a picture. DO NOT PLAY THE SONG UNTIL 11:30 pm PLEASE. ☺️)

2:50 pm.

Today has been pretty amazing so far. We graduated high school, nobody got left behind which was a good thing. We got the news that we're all gonna move into a huge house in a few weeks so we don't have to travel around Korea every few days to see our mates. And, we went to a burger place. Can this day get any better.?!

"Yah, Kyungie. Come over here for a second." Minseok called. I looked up at Jongin for permission.

"They're your friends. Go over there." He chuckled. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek before walking over to him.

"You wanna come to my place and hang out.? Baekhyun and Lu are coming, too." He smiled. I shrugged.

"Um, I don't know. I was gonna go and hang out with Jongin-"

"No, just come with us," he whined, grabbing my hands, "he doesn't care.! He told me to ask you wanted to hang out, now come on.!" Without giving me a warning, I was dragged into the back of Minseok's car. I looked over at Jongin who was smiling and waving at me. I hesitated, but I ended up waving back.

"Ah, this is gonna be fun, Kyungie.!" Luhan mused, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "We're gonna watch movies, play games and it's gonna be a good time." I put on a smile, and looked out the window at Jongin, who got into Sehun's car.

"Oh, quit worrying about your man candy. He's fine. They're gonna do the same thing. But, stuff that's more manly." Minseok explained to me. I just nodded.

"Besides, I brought a good movie for all of us to watch anyway." Baekhyun smirked as he pulled a dvd case out of a plastic bag. He passed it to Minseok, who gasped and hit Baekhyun on the arm.

"Yah, I can't watch this.! I have a boyfriend.!" He cried, throwing the case in the back. I picked it up from the floor and looked at it.

"Oh my gosh, Baekhyun.! Lu's still innocent, we can't show him this.!" I cried, covering up the case with my (technically it's jongin's, but that doesn't matter) hoodie, blocking it from Luhan.

"What.? What is it.? I wanna see.!" Luhan begged, trying to get the case from my sweater. But I swatted his hand away from grabbing it.

"So what.?! He won't be after he watches that. Relax, Kyungsoo. Loosen up and have some fun.!" Baekhyun laughed, slipping his hand under my (jongin's) hoodie and handing the case to Luhan for him to look at. Luhan's face went from pale to red in 2.5 seconds. His eyes went wide as he threw the case across the back of the car and covered his mouth.

"Yah, I can't watch that, Baek.! Sehun-ah will totally kill me.!" Luhan whispered, face still red. I could barely hear him since his hands were still covering his mouth.

"You guys aren't fun, anymore.! They're not here.! It's not like they're gonna find out about us watching it.! I'll hide it in my stash of movies and pornos. It's fine." Baekhyun laughed. Luhan covered his ears at the word 'porno' and started to say something in Mandarin.

Baekhyun thought it would be a good idea to go out and buy Magic Mike XXL for all of us to watch while the other guys went and did something else. Of course we had no clue what they were doing, and they didn't know what we were doing. But I still don't feel comfortable watching this without Jongin, let alone watching it at all. If I fall in love with Channing Tatum, there's gonna be problems.