18

Song -
Cry Me A River | Justin Timberlake

5:55 pm.

Luhan stood at the other end of the hall, mouth open and eyes wide. Is that really Sehun standing there.? Is he going crazy.? He wouldn't be surprised if he was; he hasn't left his room for days straight.

Sehun exhaled deeply and walked slowly toward Luhan. But Luhan immediately processed what he was about to do and stepped back a few feet.

"Lu..." Sehun breathed. Luhan stuck his hand up as if to say 'stop right there', and shook his head violently.

"I don't wanna hear whatever you have to say. I don't wanna see you, I don't wanna smell you, I don't wanna hear you. I don't wanna deal with you at all." Luhan spat, not even looking Sehun in the eye.

"Luhan, p-please. Give me a chance to ex-" Sehun started, but was quickly interrupted by a very hurt and angry Luhan.

"No.! Did you not hear what I just said.? What part of 'I don't wanna deal with you' do you not understand.?" Luhan huffed, running a hand through his hair. And with that, he turned on his heels and walked away; leaving Sehun speechless in the middle of the hallway.

Sehun huffed and slammed his hotel door as he walked in. He didn't know what he was supposed to feel. Angry, hurt, sad, or even surprised at his outburst. But it was all too much for Sehun to process. He screamed with frustration and punched the dry wall close to him. But he only ended up wincing in pain and regretting his actions.

His knuckles started to bruise up, and he knew that he had probably broke something or damaged it really badly. So he had to leave his room again to get some ice to keep the pain down. So he left and walked swiftly down the hall, breathing heavily, nostrils flaring, and knuckles swelling.

6:35 pm.

Sehun ended up calling Kai and telling him about his hand. He didn't exactly say why he hurt his hand; he just left it out. He really didn't want to explain it.

His train of thought was interrupted by a few knocks on his door. He got off the couch and unlocked the door to his room, to reveal a very angelic face. Lu...

"O-oh.." Luhan stuttered, cheeks turning redder than a tomato. "I thought this was K-kyungsoo's room. Ahh, s-sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand and looked down at the floor.

"It's fine." Sehun responded, still staring at the beautiful face in front of him. Then everything went silent for a minute. You just feel the tension.

Sehun finally decided to break the silence and spoke up.

"Can we please talk.?" He asked, looking into Luhan's eyes with desperation and despair. "I really need to explain myself. And you need to do some talking yourself." Luhan's eyes went wide when Sehun finished his last sentence. He must be talking about Junho, Luhan thought. But was he ready to talk to Sehun.? Was he ready to actually sit down and discuss what had happened on Monday.?

"I'm not ready to talk to you. I have nothing to say. And I don't wanna listen to whatever you need to say to me, alright.?" Luhan sighed, exhaling air from his nose.

Now this really annoyed Sehun. They were never gonna put this in the past and forget about everything that happened, were they.? If Luhan never gives Sehun a chance to speak, will he ever hear the truth.? Will he ever get his deer back.?