8

2:30 am.

As I woke up, I instantly felt pain everywhere throughout my body. My back was against a tree. It was still dark outside. It must be really early in the morning I think. It had stopped raining, but it was quite windy. I knew I had to go home. Baekhyun was probably really worried that I didn't go home last night.

So I got up from my spot on the ground, and my head started to spin. I needed to grip into something, so I hugged the tree. I felt like I was gonna fall again. But I didn't, luckily. I felt confident in myself that I would make it home without falling, so I took my chances.

3:00 pm.

I finally got home. But since the door was locked, I had to climb onto my balcony and through my window to get to my room. I turned on the lights, and grabbed a pair of pajamas from my dresser. I knew that if I took a shower, my wrist would hurt even more. I wanted to take that risk, because I literally slept in mud.

As I stripped my clothes off, I looked at what used to be my wrist. It was a horrifying sight. I really couldn't tear my own eyes off it. Some were deep, some weren't. Some were still bleeding, some stopped bleeding. The skin that wasn't all bruised up was pale.

I looked in the mirror, and saw what looked like a piece of white chocolate staring back at me. I was pale, there were bags, and dark circles under my eyes. The rest of my body was pale. My hair was flat and gross. There were leaves and mud stick inside of it from leaning against the tree. Pardon my language, but I looked like shit.

3:15 am.

I had enough of looking at myself, so I quickly turned the water on to hot, and stepped in. Instant pain shot up my arm. I winced as I looked at some of the blood washing away on the floor. Looking at the floor, all kinds of stuff was being washed down my body and into the drain. Leaves, twigs, and dirt. It looked really gross. I made sure to wash myself 3 times before I felt satisfied.

After my shower, I slipped on my pajamas and headed downstairs to go get something to drink, and a little snack. I tried to be as quiet as possible when I when I went downstairs. Baekhyun was probably sleeping right now. I didn't want take the chance of waking the little guy up.

As I crept down the stairs, I noticed that the television was still playing, and the lights were on in the kitchen. That was a plus for me.

I got down to the bottom of the stairs. Then, I froze when I heard the voices of people.

"You need to sleep, Baek. There's no need to lose sleep over this." Said one person. It sounded like Chanyeol, so I'm assuming that's him.

"Chanyeol, you don't understand. That's my bestfriend. I can't lose him. I just can't." It sounded like Baekhyun, but a really sad version of him.

"I understand that. But you can't lose sleep over this. You know that Luhan is a strong guy, right.? He'll be fine." Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun into a very caring and loving embrace, as he sobbed. Let me tell you, that broke my haert completely. I've never, ever, seen Baekhyun cry like that.

I can't let him be like this, so I came out of the darkness, and cleared my throat. Baekhyun looked up, and his face lit up with joy, like a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

Then he came running over to me and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. Everything was silent, except for Baekhyun sobbing into my shirt.

"God, I was so worried about you.! You could have been killed.! Are you hurt.? What happened.?" Baekhyun's hands were checking everywhere on my body, and I made a mistake of wincing when he touched my wrist. My face went pale when Baekhyun began to roll up my sleeve. Good job, Luhan. You fucked everything up again. Like you always do.