28

(This chapter is dedicated to
IShipIttt and taexkookies for suggesting a fluffy kaisoo chapter. I love reading the comments that are left for me, because they make me laugh and smile so much. They're honestly hilarious and they make my day. 😂❤️💖😋 Thank you for reading my book, girls. Saranghae to both of you. 💖♥️)

Song-
Marry Me | Jason Derulo
(no spoilers)

(This story takes place on graduation day. DO NOT PLAY MY SONG UNTIL PART 2, PLEASE.)

1:30 pm.

"I can't believe it," Luhan breathed, looking up at the sky, "we all finished high school. This is absolutely insane."

"Yeah, I agree." I hummed, wrapping my arm around Kyungsoo. He smiled and looked up at me.

"But, what if some of us never see each other again.? What are we gonna do.?" Tao whined, looking at everyone with sad eyes.

"Ahh, never fear, Panda. We'll all still be best friends, no matter what happens. Trust me. We are one."  Chanyeol smiled. (*Fandom Hug*. I kinda cried writing this sentence.)

"Well, I know for sure that we need to throw some parties for a few of us. Chen and I are gonna move to China so that we can learn to speak Mandarin." Minesok explained. All of us looked their way with shock. Wow, two of us are leaving to China. What's next.? Someone else is gonna move to America so they can practice modeling.? I don't think so.

"No way. Minnie.? You're leaving.?!" Luhan spoke softly, his eyes glossy with tears. Sehun held onto him and comforted him so that he wouldn't cry.

"It's only temporary. We're gonna stay with one of Chen's childhood friends who moved to Xi'an with his girlfriend. But, we'll be back in at least a year. If not, maybe 10 months." Xiumin explained. Luhan sighed in relief. I chuckled and looked down at Kyungsoo, who was clinging on to my robe. I leaned down and kissed his hair.

"Well, Kris and I have decided to go to America so I could study cosmetology. Kris only wanted to go with me because he said he didn't want to leave me with you 'idiots'. But those are his words." I heard Tao say, which made me roll my eyes. Just like I predicted.

"Well, I'll make sure not to exclude you guys in the new house. I'll make sure there's a room and a bathroom for you guys when you return." Suho smiled. Now, everyone turned to him and look at him with confusion.

"What are you talking about.?" Lay asked him, draping an arm over his shoulders. I'm pretty sure both of them are dating, but I'm not gonna assume anything. I've seen them eyeball each other back and forth at some times, but, like I said, I'm not gonna assume anything.

"Oh, my mother is giving me some won so I can buy a house for all of my mates. She said that if you guys weren't planning to leave South Korea permanently, that she would buy a house for all of us so that we could all stay together instead of traveling everywhere around the country." He explained. The guys cheered with delight, while I had a slight look of concern on my face.

"Sugar daddy." Chanyeol muttered, which only I heard for some reason. I chuckled, them immediately stopped because a thought popped into my mind.

"What's the matter, Nini.? Don't you wanna stay with them.? It's all of our friends in one big house.!" Kyungsoo mused. I tried to put a smile on my face, but I just wasn't really feeling that idea.

"Yeah, it sounds nice and all. But what will happen when you guys decide to.... you know...." I trailed off, thinking about Kyungsoo screaming my name, while the other heard us from their rooms.