"We miss you. You abandoned us for months!" I laughed. Carter's still the same.

"I miss you all, too." I said and saw Hazelle at the side quietly gawking at me.

"Yeah. You always leave us! Aren't you coming home yet?" Aaron asks me

"Nope. Still working for my EP." I respond.

"Woah! We must be the first to hear that!" Jack J whinges

He really is still annoying. Haha.

Cameron sits beside me and we continued talking for 20 minutes.

"Hazelle. I forgot, this is Sophia. She is Hazelle" Cameron introduces and I just smiled at her and she grins at me.

"What did Shawn took so long?" Nash asks Hazelle

"I don't know. He said he'll just going to find something before he dropped me here. He'll be here in a minute" Hazelle explains.

No. I have to leave before he arrives.

"Uhm. I need to go..." I uttered

"What? Just stay for an hour." Cam says beside me.

"Please?" I just sighed and nodded.

I saw Shawn walking ahead of our table. I stiffen because of being uptight.

My hands started to tremble when he covers Hazelle's eyes using his hands.

No, Shawn. You don't do that to her. I usually do that to you before.

"Shawn!" Hazelle says cheerfully.

Shawn smiles and sits beside her. They both laughed and it just pierced through me.

"You okay?" Cameron asks in a low voice.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Hey, Shawn. Look who we got here!"
Jack G. Points at me but I looked away.

"Oh, hi."

I can't look at him straight to his eyes

"Hi." I greeted gently.

"So.. Aren't you dating someone yet?" Carter asks me. His brows were raised.

If I didn't know. He is just pissing Shawn. But not that good Carter. He already moved on. She got his girl beside her no need to do that.

"Nah. I'm quite busy" I grinned at him.

"Nash's still single!" Jack J. gag

Shawn cleared his throat and reached out for his phone.

"Shut up, Jack" Nash whines at him.

"I better get going.. uhm.. i have a lot of things to do. I'll hang with you guys some time" I picked up my bag and hurried out.

I didn't wait for their response.

I can't stay there for too long. I'll just kill myself slowly. Looking at them together tears my heart

I'm trying my best to forget him and move on. But it seem so hard everytime I see him or even just i hear his name.

I entered my car.

This isn't happening again. I did everything I could just not to cry almost a month now. No, I won't cry again.

For pete's sake. I shouldn't

I turn on the radio to forget but fuck if this isn't irritating me.

"You watch me bleeding til I cant breathe

I'm shaking falling onto my knees"

"YEAH YOU BASTARD WATCHED ME BLEEDING THERE SEEING YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND YOU'LL JUST SAY HI TO ME LIKE THERE'S NOTHING? LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED? HOW CAN YOU DAMN DO THAT? CAUSE I FUCKING CAN'T FORGET. IT FUCKING KILLS ME SEEING YOU HAPPY WITH HER.." I break down and started to cry hard.

I keep bangging my car handle.

This is too much. This is hurting me so much!

"You left me with no word. You replaced me not informing me..." I stutter

"How could you do that? You said you love me! You promised me, right? You fucking asshole promised me!" I keep yelling at myself inside my car.

I was like that for an hour before I recovered.

I look at myself at the mirror

"No.. You won't cry again because of him" I said and I smirked.

I'll be having fun tonight. I don't deserve this heart break and pains.