T W E N T Y N I N E

Ricky's POV

I got ready for the club, honestly I'm still upset about losing Jessica's and mine unborn, but I'm really excited and happy to be marrying Cheyenne.

I went downstairs to find the guys sitting on the couch and ready to go. We left the house and headed for the club.

I guess going here would give me a chance to loosen up and get my mind off things.

We entered the club and went to the bar. Chris has recently decided to stop drinking, so did Devin. But they still came because they didn't want to miss out.

I got a Mojito. Which is just rum, sugar, lime, club soda, and mint.

I took a sip of my drink and sighed.

"So you're gonna be a married man soon," Chris grinned at me.

"Yeah, I'm so surprised that Cheyenne still wants to marry me after all the fights I've caused between her and I," I guilty say.

"Well when you truly love someone, you can forgive them for anything," Chris says, frowning a bit.

Chris was truly in love with this girl. Sabrina. I don't know the whole story, Chris doesn't like talking about it. But Sabrina really hurt Chris, and he could forgive her but one day he just snapped and he spilt things with her.

They last for quiet a while, they just split up a year ago and I don't think Chris is over her yet. Maybe tonight I should try to get him a girlfriend, or at least a lady friend.

I look around the room to all the dancing, sweaty bodies. I see a girl sitting at the end of the bar all alone.

She has black hair exactly like Chris', she's dressed in all black, and looks as if she wants someone to talk to.

"Hey, that girl looks alone, you should go talk to her," I nudge Chris.

"Why? She's probably waiting for someone," Chris just shrugs his shoulders.

"Just go talk to her," I say and shove him her way.

I see Chris rub the back of his neck and glare at me, I just give him a thumbs up.

I chuckled to myself and talk with the guys.

Chris' POV

Ricky shoved me to the girl, I tumble over to her. She looks at me weirdly. My face feels hot.

"Uh s-sorry my friend pushed me towards you," I stutter rubbing the back of my neck, as I turn my head to glare a Ricky.

The girl giggles and takes a sip of her drink.

"May I ask why they pushed you towards me," She smiles beautifully.

"He wants me to talk to you for stupid reasons," I chuckle putting my hands in my pockets.

"Well sit let's talk then," She looks me in the eye. She has gorgeous eyes.

"So may I ask what your name is?"

"Gaia, Gaia Patra. Yours?"

"Chris Cerulli," I grin.

Ricky's POV

I'm on my fifth drink as some girls walk over to us.

They start dancing on us.

I'm too drunk now.

I grab one by their hips as she gives me a lap dance.

She suddenly got pulled off by Devin.

I whined at him.

"You'll thank me for this later,"

I woke up at home on the couch with a killer headache. Chris or Devin must've drove us home.

I got off the couch and grabbed an aspirin and water.

I hold my head as I walk around the house, I walk into my room to find Cheyenne sleeping there and a... Stop sign?

What.

Cheyenne starts moving a bit as she wakes up.

"Mm, how was your night babe?" She mumbles sleepily.

"From what I can remember, good. How was yours? And why is there a stop sign?" I ask.

"Sam and I stole it from the street then we went out to a bar," She giggled.

"You criminal," I grin walking up to her.

She sits up as bites her lip seductively. I climb on the bed over to her.

"And criminals need to be punished," I kiss her hungrily, attacking her tongue with mine.

She kisses back with just as much force.

She moans in the kiss and pushes me back a little.

"Mmm, too early babe," She moans, kissing me once more then getting out of bed.

I groan and sit on the bed pouting at her.

"Pout all you want," She giggles.

"Meanie now I have to deal with this," I said pointing to my genitals.

"I will make it up to you on our wedding night," She hums against my lips.

I grab her hips and throw her on the bed and pin her arms against the bed.

"Or you can make up for it now," I growl playfully.

You probably know where it goes from there.