F I V E

We got to the club and I immediately smelled alcohol and sex. Heat was radiating off everyone's dancing sweaty bodies so it was hot as fuck.

I looked at Ricky and locked eyes for a brief second before grabbing Balz's hand and dragging him towards the bar.

I got a coke and rum and downed that drink. I felt a bit tipsy but not tipsy enough. I got another drink and drank that, Balz just got a drink and slowly drank that.

I scanned the room looking for Ricky. I found him in the corner on in a seat surrounded by girls. He looked at me and smirked before attaching his lips to a fake Barbie. Jealousy built up inside. Why? I don't like him, I hate him.

I go and grab some random guy and dance on him getting real close. He's cute, blue hair with gauges, he has no shirt on and damn his abs. I turn so I could feel up his abs.

I forget all about Ricky and focused on the guy and all the guys around me.

"What's your name beautiful?" The guys shouted over the loud music.

"Cheyenne," I shouted back.

He smirked and started leaning in before I got ripped away from him and dragged away. I rip my arm away from the person who me dragged me away.

I look to see Ricky, his eyes darker than usual.

"What's your fucking problem?!" He shouted.

"My problem?! I was dancing with a guy! What's your problem?!" I shoot.

"I-um," He begins.

Jealous. Good I got him jealous, I should actually fucking tease him.

"Oh, you're jealous, your ex is dancing with someone else," I smirked emphasizing ex and someone else.

"No! I'm not I'm just... You don't know him!"

I smirk and walk up to him and twirl a strand of his hair around my finger and put my face to his, my lips almost touching his.

"Admit it, you're jealous," I whisper above the music.

"Am not," He denied.

I take my hand and cup his cheek staring into his eyes.

"You are,"

"I-uh, fuck," he breathed.

I began feeling him whilst pushing my lower half on him.

"Just admit it and all of this can be over," I grin seductively.

"I-I am," he finally admits.

I grin and push my lower half down hard, I could fell his hard on.

"I knew it," I say and move away from him.

He whined and tried grabbing me.

"You're not getting any from me, not now, not ever. I don't love you anymore," I say and walk away.

Half of it was the alcohol talking other was me. He needs to know how I feel.

So for the rest of the night I got wasted and danced around.

I woke up back at home. How'd I get here? My head is pounding, fucking hangovers man. I get up and walk around the house to try to find someone, first I take a Tylenol for the headache.

I walk around and saw all the guys passed out on the couch, I go to Samantha's room and find her sleeping.

I decide to get out of this dress and take a shower.

I grab towels and go for a shower. I notice some bruises on me? How did those get there? God last night must've been crazy.

I hop out and wrap a towel around my body. I walk out of the bathroom into my room to find Ricky there looking at the picture of us in the photo booth.

I kept those, even though I was and still am furious, filled with hatred, sad. I couldn't nor can throw the pictures out.

"Ricky," I gasp.

"Oh, I'm sorry I wanted to talk," Ricky mumbled.

I don't feel like talking to him.

"No, now excuse me while I get dressed," I says holding my arm out towards the door.

He sighed and walked out but not before looking at me, I could see pain, regret, loneliness in his eyes. I ignore it and close the door.

I don't feel bad, Ricky has put me through so much pain, he made me weak for so long.

I got dressed wearing yoga pants and a plain black shirt. I'm not going anywhere, might as well dress comfy.

I put my hair in a bun and walk out of my room downstairs to see the guys up and talking with Samantha.

"Oh the monster is here," Samantha smirked.

"Oh hush you cyka blyat," I joked.

She laughed at me and I sat down with them.

"Cyka blyat?" Ryan questioned.

"It means f-" Samantha began.

"That's for us to know and use against you," I grinned interrupting her.

She giggled and kept her mouth shut.

"Anyway, how'd I get home?" I asked.

"Well you were wasted and was dancing with anyone you saw and then you started fighting with this girl so we had to take you home," Chris explained.

"That's where the bruises came from," I laughed.

"Yeah,"

We talked for a bit before we decided to watch movies. So the whole day just consisted of movies and being together.