T W O

I got to work and dashed to the back room to find my boss sitting in the office tapping her fingers impatiently.

"I am so sorry I'm late, I slept in," I panicked.

Amy sighed standing up walking over to me.

"If you're late again you're fired," she snapped in my face.

I nodded and left her office. I walked around asking if anyone needed anything, I helped a few people but everything was ok.

I sighed leaning against the counter.

"Tiring day?" My co-worker Amanda asked.

"Not really I'm just tired," I mumbled.

I have another hour until I'm done for the day.

"I feel ya, Amy has me working full time,"

"Ugh I feel so bad,"

"Don't because soon you'll be working full time,"

Oh my fucking god no. I groaned and checked the time waiting for an hour to go by.

Soon enough my shift was over and I could go home. I grabbed my things and walked out of the store and out of the mall being greeted with cold air. I sighed and drove home.

I got home to an empty house, I turned on the lights and found a note from Samantha.

Gone out for a bit, be back at around 11 or later depends on how things go ;D. Leftovers are in the fridge and don't eat all the pie! Especially the whipped cream!! Or I kill you in your sleep! Jk I love you too much
~Sammy

I giggled and heated up the leftovers, I plopped myself down in front of the tv watching whatever I could find.

I shoved the mashed potato in my mouth and watched The Walking Dead. I laughed when Andrea nearly shot Daryl mistaking him as a walker, oh god she's so dumb.

I sighed and got ready for bed. I climbed in bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to my alarm going off, goddamn another day of work. Don't get me wrong I love working at Spencer's just the hours is hard on me.

I got up and got ready to find a passed out Sam on our couch. I laughed and put a blanket over her leaving her a note telling her I went to work.

I got in my car and drove off, tomorrow is Ricky's birthday I would love to say happy birthday to him but honestly he doesn't deserve a birthday wish from me. He doesn't deserve anything from me.

I stopped at Starbucks and ordered Chris' favourite, a pumpkin spice latte. I wonder how Chris and the guys are doing. I'm sure they've matured and grown in the past 2 years. Yeah right, them maturing? Nope. Not gonna happen. But I'm sure they've changed. Chris kept talking about shaving different parts of his hair and Balz wanted to shave his head, and Ryan was starting to dislike having long hair so who knows.

I got to work and saw Samantha? I thought she was home.

"Hey, when did you get here?" I asked totally confused.

"Oh, I left after you but I didn't stop at Starbucks," Sam said taking my latte and drinking it.

"Hey!" I pouted.

"Calm down I'm not drinking all of it,"

I giggled and finished it off throwing it in the trash.

Hours went by when Sam came rushing up to me a huge grin on her face.

"What?" I questioned smiling.

"There are 4 super cute guys over there," Samantha whispered.

I laughed and took a look for myself. My eyes widened. I didn't think they'd be here. Why are they even in Canada? Why am I not thrilled to see them again after 2 years? Oh right because he might be with them. They've changed so much like whoa. They've gotten taller and they look more mature and more adult like. But where's Angelo? Oh god nothing bad better of happened.

"Avoid them," I told Sam.

"Why? They're totally fucking sexy! Just look at them!"

"Because they're my old best friends! I do not want you to talk to them and slip it out that I live here," I snapped.

I hadn't meant to snap at her it just came out like that.

"Okaaay," Samantha rolled her eyes walking away.

"Hey I'm sorry," I apologized.

"It's fine, you haven't seen them in a long time I understand,"

"Thanks,"

I hugged her and walked off. It's my break and I'm just walking around the mall to get my mind off everything. I'm sure they left Spencer's by now.

I got back to work and helped a girl find a A Day To Remember shirt. I was organizing the clothes section when I heard footsteps behind me.

"Uh, miss can you help me please?" A deep male voice asked.

"Sure what would yo-" I began turning around to come face to face with them.

"Cheyenne?"