T W E N T Y F O U R

Ever since Ricky has proposed he's been off, or I mean he's been spending so much more time with Jessica.

Jessica is getting big, she's 5 months along only 4 more to go.

Honestly I really don't forgive her for what she had done to me but I've learn to bite my tongue and be civil with her.

Ricky has been out with Jessica baby shopping, and honestly I'm starting to feel like the third wheel but I'm sure it's just because she's having his child.

Ricky hasn't even told me he loves me in weeks.

I guess I should hang out with someone today and not be by myself like I have been the past few days.

I call Ryan-Ashley to see if she wants to go out shopping or something.

"Hello?" Her voice says, I hear slight buzzing in the background.

"Hey Ryan it's Cheyenne," I grin even though she can't see it.

"Oh hey! What's up?" She asks.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping, or go out for lunch or anything," I suggest.

"Gee that sounds really fun but sadly I can't, the shop is really busy today, we could do something another time," Ryan explains.

"Oh ok, yeah another time,"

"But hey, congratulations on the engagement," Ryan cheered.

"Thanks I can't wait till I'm married to Ricky," I smile.

"I bet, Josh has yet to make a move or anything," Ryan sighs.

"I'm sure he'll do something soon,"

"Maybe, anyway I have to go talk later,"

I hang up and sigh.

I don't have a lot of friends here. I guess I'll go out by myself.

I get dressed wearing simply a Guns 'n Roses shirt and skinny jeans. I slip on my shoes and leave.

I got to the mall and decided that I'll buy new lingerie and surprise Ricky, maybe he'll pay attention to me more and we can discuss stuff for the wedding.

I look at the bras and there are pretty cute one but I want more a sexy turn on piece.

I found this piece, it's red and black.

The top is like a push up bra but has fabric that goes down to my hips.

Then a black g-string, with stockings that attach to the top part.

It's perfect to get Ricky turned on.

I get it and walk to Hot Topic.

I find a few more things and decide to head home.

I get home and I take out the lingerie.

Ricky is out with Jessica today shopping and just spending time together, I have this feeling in my stomach thinking they are doing something.

But he's my fiancé I doubt he'd be doing that with her. Plus she's pregnant, you can't have sex with someone when they're pregnant. Can you?