"Justin, she gone...." I choke out.

"What...."

"Tell the rest of the band please?"

"Sure thing Quinn. I'll be over in a bit too," he says and I try to force a smile on my face.

"Thank you."

The line goes dead, and I start looking for Tony's number.

"Tony.... are you with the rest of the band?" I ask him once I hear him pick up.

"Umm yeah... want me to put it on speaker?" he asks, clearly confused and worried.

"Hey Kell," I hear Vic say.

"Guys... She gone. There is blood on her floor. I'm scared..." I tell them.

The line stays silent for a minute, then I hear Sniffling.

"We are coming down there... now," Mike finally says for everyone.

"Thank you guys."

I end the call not knowing how much longer I could deal with talking. My hand throbs, and I feel tears rolling on to my neck.

"The police are here Kell," Katelynn says softly, as she places her hand on my shoulder.

I allow her to pull me downstairs to couch.

"Daddy, where Ozz?" Copeland asks as she climbs up into my lap.

"She will be back," I tell her, trying to hide my feelings.

~Tony's POV

"Tony, bro, are you okay," Mike asks from outside of the bathroom.

"We have to go catch a plane," Jaime tells me.

I stare at the pistol laying on the floor in front of me. I reach out and grab it, and slowly pull it up into my hand.

"Tony?" Vic calls.

I sit the gun down and quickly write a short note.

Dear PTV,

I'm sorry but I had to do this. Don't ever blame yourselves for this. I love you guys dearly, and you guys have given me some of the best years in my life. Tell the fans I love them too... I'm sorry.

-Tony

I pick the gun up again, and pull it up to my temple. I hear someone kick the door open, and I close my eyes tightly. I put my finger onto the trigger and get ready to end it.

"Tony! No!" I hear someone scream, and then an arm wraps around me.

I out the pistol back on the ground, and open my eyes. Tears filled my eyes as I saw everyone around me.

"Please dont.... ever..." Vic says from behind me.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper, and Jaime sticks out his hand to help me up.

I take it, and force a smile on to my face.

"Now let's go," Mike says, leading us out of the bathroom, and out to the van.

~Vic's POV

Kellin's house comes into view, and I sigh. Normally I would love coming here, but not today.

"Almost there," Mike tells us.

My wrists burn like they always do when I'm upset. They are begging me to take a blade to them, and honestly I want to more than ever.

We park next to the other five cars, and walk into our friend's house.

Everyone was in the living room talking to the police.