Calls To Family

~Kellin's POV

"I was never there for them... Just like I was never there for Rozz. I can't believe what I've done," I say putting my head in my hands.

Tears roll down my cheeks and on to the ground. I had just got off stage, and I walked nearly out of the venue.

"Do I even have their numbers anymore?" I ask myself.

The better question is, did I EVER have their numbers to begin with?

I wonder where they live now, or if they have any kids.

"Gawd I can't believe I done this, they must hate me now," I whisper as more tears form in my eyes.

I take out my phone and look through my 613 contacts, just looking for the three names that I desperately needed to see. I nearly scream when I find my sister's number, I didn't know I had it.

My hands shake as I try to press the call button. I don't know what to say, but I do know we had a lot of catching up to do. I press the button, and my foot starts tapping waiting for her to answer.

"Kell? Is that you?" Her voice echoed over the phone.

It was just as I remembered it, sweet, and delicate.

"I... I miss you," I say as I start crying again. "A lot... I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you, I'm sorry I haven't been there... I'm just.... sorry. You will never understand how much I mean that. You needed you're big brother and I wasn't there."

"Kellin listen to me, it's fine, I know how it is."

"How's life?" I ask unsure of what the answer would be.

"I'm married, and pregnant... with triplets," she says and my mouth drops open. "Umm Kellin can I call you in a few hours?"

"Yeah sure. Oh and can you text me the boys numbers?"

"Yeah. Kay. I love bro. I'm glad I heard from you!"

"I love you sis, bye!"

The line goes dead and I stick my phone in my pocket. A few minutes later my phone buzzes with a text. Two numbers is all it read. I dial one of them and wait for one of my brothers to answer.

"Who is this?" My brother said.

"Kellin..."

"Hey dude! It's been a long time!"

The conversation with him was short, just like the other one. He made up an excuse to go, and I let him. Maybe I don't matter to them anymore. Maybe they really do hate me...

I dial the other number and my other brother doesn't even answer. I felt so bad now. I go off to be a rockstar and even got the attitude to match. I'm a complete bitch. I don't even deserve to be here. Now Warped, not the world, not anywhere. I deserve to be dead.

I scream in complete frustration at myself. Then I hear footsteps coming from behind me. I turn around to see Tony standing there looking at me.

"Dude... Are you okay?" He asks me confused.

"I fine!" I scream as I run past him.

I'm fine... I'm not fine. I'm not okay. I'm a fucking mess. I've succeeded in ruining everything. I feel low. I've hit rock bottom. I don't know how to feel about everything, besides upset.

"I hate you..." I whisper to myself.

A/N

Sorry it's late. Sorry its not good. Sorry. Its just a filler because a sick person isn't the most interesting thing... so yeah. Oh and if you didn't know Kellin had siblings look it up. cause he does in fact have 3. 1 sis and 2 bros.

Welp I love you guys! vote! and comment your thoughts please!