Chapter 20

It's been days after the day of my first kiss and Ayato has given me some more throughout some other days as well. "Shay!" I heard Ayato called out. I quickly opened my eyes after sleeping for a while. "School's over." He tells me. I yawn and sat up, I was lying on his thighs while sleeping.

"Shay!" I heard a familiar girl voice shouting. Arisa peeks in the room. "Ugh, come on you two!" She rolls her eyes. "Shay you promised to help me study for finals so come in!" She yells, grabbing my hand and pulling me away from Ayato. "See ya Ayato-kun!" She smiled and before I could say anything else, I was already dragged away.

"Arisa!" I shouted and she stops, turning to me. "We never made a promise." I tilt my head in confusion. "I know, but you need to start hanging out with me too. I'm getting jealous." She pouts. "What about Takuma?" I asked.

Arisa turns away and we started walking again, me following her. "Oh we had a fight." She said. Before I could ask why, Some cut me off. "Shay you stupid!" We turn around and saw Jun, wow, haven't seen him in a while. "You're helping me with finals." He demands. "And why should I do that? You just called me stupid." I challenged. "There's no way—"

"Okay it's decided! Shay's helping us study!" Arisa cuts me off as she clapped her hands together. I couldn't protest because they were already running off to the library. "Hurry up Shay!" They shout. Ugh. I frown.

~~~~~~~~~~

After studying for some hours, Arisa left Jun to walk me home, no idea why she would do that. "You seriously can go home now." I told him as we're on our way to get to my house. "Arisa told me to bring you home." He says. "Arisa is out of her mind." I rolled my eyes. But instead of leaving, Jun just keeps following me. Ugh, this guy won't stop will he?

Minutes passed as we walked and walked then finally, Jun pauses. "What?" I asked looking back. "We're back at school." He said giving me that mad face. "Duh, do you really think I would show you where my house is?" I smiled. "Your best friend told me to bring you home!"

"My best friend isn't in her right mind! If she was, she would have never done this." I protested. "Just go home Jun." I sigh. "You never got your punishment from me." He says. He's talking about that failed grade he had because I didn't taught him right. "Hey! That's not my fault!" I argued.

"Yes it is!" He says grabbing my head and pulling it under in arms like he's strangling me. "Jun!" I said trying to let go but he's way stronger than me.

"You're punishment is to break up with Ayato."

"What is wrong with you guys wanting me to break up with him?" I asked then gasp. "Don't tell me, you're g—"

"Of course I'm not gay you idiot! I like you duh." I paused by those three words. "What?" I asked. "I said, I—"

"I know, I know, don't say it. You're not serious right?" I smiled teasingly but Jun's face was serious as he raised a brow. "S-stop, if Ayato sees me with you then—"

"I'm guessing I'm not suppose to know then?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I looked up and saw Ayato. Gasping, I managed to get out of Jun's arms. "A-Ayato, that wasn't what I meant." But I couldn't clear myself because his angry gaze was too serious.

"I don't like him back!" I quickly added. Ayato made it clear for Jun to leave so he did, then his gaze turned to me with jealousy and angriness. "I left you to study with Arisa, not to hang out with that jerk." His tone was firm and really mad. "It's not what you think. Look, Arisa told him to bring me home—but don't worry, I never led him to my—"

"Say whatever excuse you want." He rolls his eyes madly. "Ayato, it's not an excuse!" But he was already walking away. "I swear!" Ayato didn't wanted to hear though. "Just hear me out will you?! Ayato, stop walking away!" I shouted. Instead of stopping, Ayato got in one of his friend's car and they drove away with me calling out his name desperately. "Ayato-kun!" 😨😓

     "Ugh, he's right, this is my fault. I should've never been with Jun in the first face." I grunt relentlessly and led out a heavy sigh knowing that we just had out first love quarrel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "It's my fault isn't it?" Arisa asks regretfully. I gave her that obviously look. 😒 "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I should've never got you and Jun together in the first place, ugh and now you guys are having a misunderstanding moment because of me being in a bad mood with Takuma-kun, but hey, isn't that good? Fights always happened in relationships, but then again, it also feels bad—ugh, I should just kill myself."

     "Yeah, you really should." 🙄

     "Wha—"

     "I'm just kidding!" I cut her off then let out a sigh. "What happened with you two anyways?" I asked. "Well you see, there was this flavored ice cream I wanted to get but he wanted to get another kind so I was like 'Can't you just buy both?' But he said 'I don't got enough money' so then I started getting mad cuz I didn't got the flavor I wanted so he—"

     "Are you kidding me?" 😑 I said stunned by the reason she was giving me. "I'm just kidding!" Arisa corrected me so I sigh. "I spotted him hanging out with this girl so I got jealous and yeah, so I'm ignoring him now." She said giving me a better reason.

     "Did you even hear him out?" I asked her. Arisa shook her head. "I was too mad to hear out anything so I just left."

     "That's kinda like Ayato-kun." I pointed out then gasp. "That's exactly like Ayato-kun. I really need to clear thing out and you need to hear Takuma out." I told her and Arisa nods. "Yeah, yeah."

     "Hey, isn't tomorrow the field trip to that lake area?" She asked and I realized as well. "Yeah, and we'll be staying for a night. Deng, I didn't even packed yet." I gasp. "Me neither." Arisa panics as she starts looking for clothes in her room, throwing stuff on the floor as she's looking for them.