Chapter 53

"What?!?!?!" They, as in Ayato, Takuma, Takeshi and Harumi exclaims that next day after hearing the news me and Arisa had told them. "So basically, what you're saying is..." Ayato starts.

Ayato: There wasn't anyone else she liked?

Us (Arisa and me): Yup.

Ayato: She lied.

Us.: Uh huh.

Ayato: She still likes me.

Us: Correct

Ayato: She was pretending.

Us: Yeah.

Ayato: She was crying.

Us: Uh huh.

Ayato: She—

     "Yes, yes, and yes! Shut up now will you?" Arisa quickly exclaims, irritated as I am by Ayato's questions. Ayato quickly breaks into a huge, happy smile. "This freaking idiot lied to me. She's so in trouble." He mumbles. "Don't settle now Ayato. We still need to figure out about you two marrying." I pointed at him and Harumi. They both roll their eyes in annoyance even though they knew I was right.

     "Do you guys really need a marriage just to combine two businesses together?" Arisa asks the two of them. Ayato shrugs since he doesn't know much about these rich stuff. "I don't know...maybe, maybe my father will know." Harumi thinks, then gasp and instantly pulled out her phone and dialing a number. I'm guessing she's calling her father now.

     After a few more minutes of Harumi on the phone, she finally ends the call and turns to us. "He says it depends on the owners. My father said he doesn't really mind any of the decision."

     "And I don't think your father would either." Arisa points out, talking to Ayato. "That's right, he said that he actually grew to like Shay." I add in. Everyone started thinking. That's when we started planning out our strategy, the plan to convince Ayato and Harumi's fathers about not having the forged wedding when school ends. Ooh this is so exciting! Shay, we're here to save the day! 😎

Shay's POV

     "I feel like someone just said my name. Ugh, whatever, I'm making things up." I mumble to myself as I'm looking put the window of my bedroom. I'm searching up some more pastry researching stuff but quickly gets distracted when Hiro and Sho walked into my room. I grunt. "What do you guys want?"

     "Ooh, someone's angry." Sho teases. "Well duh, I'm working on my future here you freaking morons!" I yell at the two of them. After flinching a bit, I get flicked on the forehead by Hiro. "Ow! Jerk!"

     "That's no way to treat your precious brothers." He scolds me. "Precious brothers my butt. Three words." I point three fingers out, not looking at them but at my laptop. "I. Don't. Care. Got it?"

     "That's more like five words since you added in the 'got it' part, so—"

     "Arrgh! Shut up!" I quickly threw my pillow at the two of them, cutting off Sho. They laugh teasingly at me. "What are you, a pirate? 'Arrgh!'" Hiro laughs. "Arrgh! I'm captain Shay and I have no care but for the care of food!" Sho joins in. Getting mad, I'm about to flip out when I'm suddenly hit by a pillow, causing me to fly backwards. "You jerks!" I yell, quickly picking up the pillow and throwing it at them. That's when the war of pillow fights came. Of course, I'm losing since it's one against two and they're much stronger and faster than me.

      I pause, causing Hiro and Sho to pause as well as they look at me with concerns. I was starting to remember Ayato, the time I had my first 'night' with him, and the next morning when we were having a pillow fight. It feels just like yesterday but at the same time, years ago...

     "Sis, you're...crying." Sho tells me. Feeling my cheeks, sure enough, I can feel the wet droplets that had streamed down these cheeks which instantly made me fall down to the floor. "Is it wrong to miss him?" I ask with my head down low so that they don't see my crying face. "It's not wrong sis..." Hiro bends down. "You're just still in love with him." Added Sho as he crouches down as well.

     "I don't like this feeling of feeling hurt...I was the one who let him go and yet...and yet...I can't stop...I can't stop missing him...I miss him...I miss Ayato-kun...and not only him, I miss Arisa, and Tsubaki, and Takuma, and senpai, and Takeshi, and Yamato, and even Harumi, and Mae, and Wakana, and Ryo, and Arisa's parents, and Tsubaki's mother, and Ayato's mother, and my student president club, and our sensei...I miss everyone...the school I'm going to right now isn't bad but...but I miss having those kids around...I miss having my best friends around, someone I can lean on when I'm feeling down, someone I can feel protected from, someone who I can always talk to, someone who I can laugh with, and someone who'll just always be with me till the end...I miss that...I miss it all...I miss my life back there...I miss it...but I can't be selfish...I can't...and I don't want to, but it's hard. Outside, I'm showing the happy and cheerful Shay but I know deep inside that I'm seriously hurting...I don't want to keep having these feelings around me, I don't...because of part of me is gone without them all...it hurts...it really hurts..."

     Hiro and Sho just listens as I'm crying my heart out and letting all my feelings release.

     "I know I still got the two of you but I don't like my life like this...without all of my best friends...because just like you, they're like family to me. Arisa, Tsubaki, senpai, Mae, Wakana, and Harumi as my sisters, Takuma, Takeshi, Yamato, and Ryo as my brothers, Arisa's parents, Tsubaki's and Ayato's moms are like my parents, and Ayato...Ayato as...as..."

     "You're husband?" Hiro and Sho finishes. I quickly blush through my tears. "...Yeah...y-yeah..."

     "Aww, aren't you cute?" The two of them chuckles. "I know we can't fulfill your wishes but..." Hiro starts. "We'll always be your brothers and a best friend when you need it." Sho finishes. These two are like twins, having similar thoughts all the time. Looking up at the two of them, I smile as I'm crying also, feeling touched, I instantly wrap my arms around them, pulling them in an embrace. "Thank you...thank you so much..." 😕😌

     "You guys are the best brothers anyone can ever ask for..."