A Deadly Storm

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with the ninth chapter. Please enjoy)

Blood splattered onto the grass as the rain poured down heavily.

A body dropped to the ground. Lifeless.

Thunder rumbled, shaking the earth and lighting flashed, briefly showing a blood covered being. The male laughed in the middle of the storm, he held up his weapon. A bloody Bowie knife. The blood began to wash away as the rain continued to pour. Suddenly, the being stopped laughing and he stood there, motionless. Thunder rumbled again and lighting flashed.

The crazed male dropped to the ground, on his knees. "What...have I...done?"

***

Fritz awoke with a jolt, sweating and his heart racing. He took deep breaths until his breathing and heartbeat calmed down. "W-what the hell was that? A nightmare...or a vision?" He thought. He sighed and looked over at his alarm clock, the red numbers showed that it was 4:30 a.m. A sound of thunder and heavy rain beating down on his house filled the silence. He slowly sat up and got out of bed, thanks to the nightmare waking him up.

He walked to his bathroom, he decided to take a shower to relax his jumbled mind. He removed his bandages first. He started with his torso, the bandage was covered in dry blood. Slowly and carefully, he removed it, wincing every so often. After it's off a few seconds later, he examined at the scar that was left behind. 

The wound wasn't too deep but it was enough to leave a horizontal line, just above his bellybutton. "My first battle scar..." He looked up in his mirror, at his left eye. His lips formed into a frown.

Slowly once again, he took the bandage off. When it's off, his eye was closed but slightly red with dry blood. He got a dry rag from behind the door and dampened it in cold water. He gently placed the wet rag on his eye, making him hiss. 

"Aww you're ruining it. It took a lot of work to make your body a bloody masterpiece ya know," a voice teased. Through his one eye, Fritz saw Frenzy in the mirror, smirking while leaning on the door frame wearing only grey sweatpants. Fritz ignored him and started to gently wipe the dry blood off his eye, trying not to hiss again.

Frenzy just stared at him in silence, making Fritz uncomfortable. Once he's sure the dry blood was off of his eye, he dampened the rag again to rinse the blood off. Frenzy continued to stare at him. Fritz squeezed the rag of any water and dropped it into the sink, he turned around to look at Frenzy, who was still staring him. "Do you mind leaving? I'm gonna take shower now," Fritz told him.

"Aww I can't join you or at least watch?" Frenzy asked with a mock frown.

Fritz gave him a look of disgust once again. "You disgusting freak, we have the same body."

"That may be true but so what? We may have the same body but we're different people," his other half said with a shrug.

The half-bear sighed. "It is true and you are not a person. You're not even real!"

*BOOM*

Frenzy smiled. "I wasn't before, but I am now and like I said before. You're the one to blame." Fritz frowned and turned away, making the golden eyed half-bear smile in satisfaction. "Since that's the case I suggest you find your boy toy soon," Frenzy advised. "This storm is a sign Fritz. Something is going to happen soon and it's best if you find him asap. Before it's too late...for you that is." He walked away, not waiting for Fritz to question him on what he had been told.

*BOOM* *CRACKLE*

Morning (Splendid)