New Feelings?

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with the fifth chap and with some Splendid x Lifty finally lol Please enjoy)

When the D-lunch bell rang, Splendid, Leo, and Shane walked around town. After Leo texted Shane, he wanted to take Splendid to classes to mess with students in. The bluenette wasn't too happy about doing that because he's still new to the school he and really didn't want to get into any trouble on his first day.

Leo groaned when Splendid reminded him of that so they stood out in the breezeway for only two minutes until the D-lunch bell ranged. They walked back down the cafeteria hall, almost immediately Leo spotted his twin amongst the crowd of students. He called the fedora wearing teen over to introduce them to each other. "Splends this is Shane," Leo said, looking at the half-squirrel. "And Shane," he said, looking at his twin. "This is Splendid. Now shake hands."

Shane rolled his eyes. "Shut up, this ain't a interview. Anyway it's nice to meet ya." He turned toward his twin before smirking. "And you owe me five bucks bitch now pay up."

Splendid nodded at the greeting. "Nice meeting you too." They looked so much alike, he's kind of glad one of them was wearing something that could help distinguish whom was whom. One wouldn't b able to tell which twin was which without some kind of difference in them, the only thing you could tell apart from the other was their voice. Shane had a semi-deep voice while Leo had a low high-pitched voice (A/n: Well it's how I picture them sounding at least).

Leo glared at his smirking twin while taking out his wallet. "You didn't have to call me a bitch, bitch." He handed Shane the bill and he gladly took it while pulling out his wallet, he placed the five dollar bill in it.

"Aww don't cry," he teased. Leo flipped him off and Splendid chuckled. "Since you two are makin' me miss lunch," Shane said, they began to walk to the front door of the school; ignoring a teacher telling them to stop. "Let's go eat somewhere. Aaand don't expect to me to pay for the both of you. I heard what happened during C-lunch so I'm pretty none of you ate plus I want full details on what happened."

Leo shrugged, he's not hungry anyway. "Whatever. Anyway ya see, what had happened was, Spencer was all grumpy an' shit-"

Shane interrupted him with a snort. "Since when isn't he? Dude's pissed every freakin' day."

Splendid and Leo nodded in agreement. "So yeah," Leo continued. "Me and Splendid asked him what was wrong cuz he actually looked pissed, like you could tell cuz...well he just had this look like he was. Anyway all he said was that he'll be over it once he murders the guy-"

"He didn't say that," Splendid said, swatting a bee out of his face.

"I know that," Leo said, he took his twin's fedora and began to fan himself with it. "But he had the look that said he wanted to. After he-"

Shane snatched his fedora back and smacked him with it, glaring. "Dumbass, never touch my hat again." Then he fanned himself with it.

Leo groaned. "Splends can't you like, I don't know use ice breath or somethin'? It's blazing out heeeere," he whined.

Splendid shrugged as he stuffed his hands into his pants pockets. "I don't really know. I've never tried nor thought of it before."

"Well try it now. Shane's fatass is being picky, we've already passed two restaurant's!"

"If you were paying attention, you would've noticed they only serve seafood and you know I hate that shit." Seafood is disgusting, Shane can't see how people can eat that crap.

"See?! His fatass is being picky so are you gonna try it or not? I'm dyin' over here."

Getting annoyed with Leo's constant whining, Splendid sighed as he took his hands out of his pockets. "Fiiine already geez."