Frenzy Strikes

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with the sixth chap. I was actually thinking about not contiuning the fic on here since this and Random Park are already finished on my fanfiction account but I was like meh screw it. Plus I have a new fic coming up. Please enjoy for those that do read or check this fic out)

When Shane came home that evening looking like he was pregnant, the newly formed couple made fun of him for a good three minutes. Leo and Splendid started laughing their asses off, the half-raccoon was trying to tell Splendid he was right about him coming home fat, but all that came out were snorts and gasps.

Splendid on the other hand, had to leave the living room after seeing Shane's big gut. His laughter could be heard upstairs and just like Leo, he was snorting and gasping. Shane sighed in annoyance, he's already used to hearing his twin's laughter but hearing two was really annoying. He wobbled over to the couch but before he could sit on it, Leo halted him.

Wow he recovered quick!

"Shane no, don't even think about sitting down. Did you forget that this is the third one already? Your fatass broke the other two." It took them almost a month to get a second one, but as soon as they bought it, Shane broke that one too. Leo made him buy their current one.

The big teen groaned then wobbled over to the stairs, taking each one slowly as Leo started snickering at him. Shortly after, Splendid stopped laughing only to see Shane struggling to get up the stairs. "Goddamn it Shane, now how am I gonna get down? I can't even see the living room anymore," he joked. Shane glared at him and tried to flip him off, but he ended up losing his balance.

The blue haired teen snickered as he leisurely walked down to the fat half-raccoon, he pulled him back up with little difficulty. Shane huffed, still glaring at the bluneette. "You asshole, you could've been helped me get up the stairs."

"And have me break an arm or both? No sir. It already took a great amount of strength to keep you from falling, and probably destroying your house so me helping you up the stairs will most likely send me to the hospital," Splendid lied. Shane managed to flip him off this time, he continued up the stairs, almost knocking Splendid down.

"I'm counting on you every time Shane gets fat to help me out," Leo said, approaching the stair entryway.

Splendid groaned. "If that's the case then we need keep that from happening then."

"It'll be tough, he gets like Spencer when he doesn't eat." They cringed at the thought.

"I deal with him everyday so it wont be nothing new. Just hope he's not as strong as my brother," Splendid said. He wondered if Spencer had super strength as well with how strong he smacks him upside the head so often.

"Maybe, maybe not who knows," Leo said with a shrug, "I sure as hell don't cuz he doesn't really hit me, not like to seriously hurt me or anything."

Splendid nodded in understanding and was going to say something else when a voice beat him to it. "You sneaky bastards still talkin' about me?" Splendid and Leo look toward the stairs, stood on the last step was a skinny Shane glaring at them.

"How the hell did you lose weight that fast?" Splendid asked, sweatdropping.

"I threw them up. I beat my record too, only hurled three times," he said with a proud smile, he began walking over to the couch.

"Ewww dude," Splendid groaned, Leo rolled his eyes. "No one cares man. I didn't the first..no wait the second time you told me and I still don't so quit tellin' me already." Shane flipped him off and Leo returned it, after that the three watched t.v.