Making Friends and Meeting a Familiar Face

(A/n: Ms. Rain here the third chapter. Please enjoy)

Splendid was sat in his first period class hot and bored as hell. His teacher Ms. Drought, a half-snake, lived up to her last name. Her teaching was dry and boooring plus he already knew what was being taught anyway thanks to Spencer's strict teachings. Splendid decided to look around the classroom and at the students.

The classroom was just as dull as the teacher with barely anything on the walls aside from work the students had done and a math poster exclaiming "Math is fun!" Math is not fun when a teacher was explaining it so boringly. Her desk just had her name plate, computer, the school phone, and classwork on it. She kept the room temperature like the desert stating "It keeps me awake, and focus to teach," she told him.

Seriously?

Not all of them were snakes nor cold-blooded and even so, it's way too freaking hot in here. It's like she had the heat on full blast! "Surprised nobody died in here yet," Splendid thought, mildly surprised.

*THUD*

Way to jinx someone, but apparently nobody noticed so he wasn't going to either. Sucks to be him. Splendid then looked at his classmates except the one on the floor, looking like he was melting. Splendid buried his face into his notebook, making it seem like he was taking notes along with them.

The first person he spotted was a girl with long red spiky hair resembling that of a porcupine sat in front of him, her name was Faith Archer. She was the shyest and quietest person he had ever met, but she's really nice and pretty fun to talk to.

Afterwards, he looked to his left, spotting a bored looking blonde with white streaks (Which looked cool by the way) half-rabbit twirling his pencil in his hand in front of his face that was actually providing air like a fan.

Seriously how was he doing that?

Anyway the blonde haired teen's name was Chris Goldmine, he was the first person to greet and inform him of this life draining class (Literally). Splendid was reaaally thankful for the heads-up plus Chris was the class clown next to a pair of twins Splendid had heard about.

The last person he looked at was the person on his right, a blue haired teen with yellow streaks (Which Splendid thought looked hella cool on him) wearing moose antler-like earrings, he was scribbling down like crazy in his notebook. "Wonder what he's doing, doesn't look like he's taking notes," Splendid leaned in a little closer to get a good look at what the teen was doing. In that instant, Splendid sweatdropped, but you couldn't really tell since he's already sweating.

The blue haired teen named Lance Dumblewave (A/n: Not Dumbledore lolz) was drawing stick figures...doing something Splendid couldn't tell. Splendid was also informed that they had a school dummy, which was the teen beside him. How he got to high school or school in general was beyond anybody but he somehow managed to do his classwork, getting nearly all of them correct.

Splendid sighed quietly and looked up front again, even though this class was dull, the people in it sure were interesting.

***

Once the life saving bell rung, everybody dashed out of the desert-feeling classroom while Ms. Drought just sat in her seat like it's a normal occurrence. As both Splendid and Chris left the classroom, Chris laughed at Splendid's confused face.

"This always happens, you'll get used to it. I mean this class is always blazing so we gotta dash outta here and into cool air to have the life restored in us." Splendid just shook his head with an amused smile on his face, the both of them head to their second period class, Economics.