A Fight?

(A/n: Ms. Rain here with the fourth chapter with a fight scene. Please enjoy)

Fritz had barely made it to his third period class. However, his teacher, Mr. Digs (Again how original author), a blind purple haired mole who wore sunglasses wouldn't have been able to tell anyway. A person may be blind, but their other senses were supposed be heightened...but Mr. Digs either had his senses downgraded or he just didn't care about things. He's dubbed as the most dangerous teacher in school due to his...ineptivity.

Just first period, he was walking around with his poker to get to his class, suddenly he "accidentally" poked a students foot. And not too lightly either. He made the poor student's foot bleed. Fritz thought it was "accidental" because one, he was let off too easy; his excuse being because he's blind, and the student shouldn't have been in his path.

That's fudged up right there, blaming a student. Seriously? And the second reason was the principle was also scared of the deadly mole. The principle was a wimp, even if you said it to his face, he will probably shrug it off.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Once Fritz took his seat, a note landed on his desk. "Sup?" Was all that was written. He rolled his eyes then looked to his left at the person who gave him the unnecessary note. "Really Shane, you're literally right next to me. So what's with the note?" He balled it up and threw it at the back of Tommy's head, a purple haired half-beaver. The teen turned around glaring in the direction it came from.

Shane pointed at Fritz, signaling that he threw it not him. Tommy paled when he saw the blank look the half-bear was giving him. Tommy gave him a nervous smile, showing his buck-teeth then turned back around. Shane laughed. "You're a dick for that." Fritz just shrugged then looked ahead. Mr. Digs was stood, motionless, before his class.

Fritz gave him a deadpan look and the next thing he knew, Mr. Digs' poker has embedded itself into the wall behind him. The class turned around and groaned, the poster that the poker has stabbed was what they're going to be working on today in Home Economics. Baking. Instead of doing their usual book work, they actually have to cook and it's cupcakes.

Mr. Digs used posters instead of talking to instruct his class, he purposely placed the poster behind Fritz. Everyone got up and headed toward the back door on the right, Mr. Digs tried to pull his poker out from the wall with some struggle. Fritz sighed as they all head to the back kitchen. "Slowly starting to get use to that asshole doing that." Petunia giggled at that as she walked past him.

Shane patted his back, laughing. "I'm never gonna forget the first time he did that. You were out your seat so fast, it's like you almost went assassin on his ass." Fritz smiled at that. How could he forget?

It happened in his first week of school before him and Spencer got on bad terms.

*Flashback*

Mr. Digs was teaching U.S History at the time, he was just as deadly back then. The only difference was that he didn't wear sunglasses, his pale mocha colored eyes were visible. He still had his poker, mostly for a weapon and had already injured five students in one day.

The principle Mr. Truffles, a grey-blue boar with wild curly hair who wore a sailor suit instead of a formal suit, was still a wimp back then also. When he first heard of the incident, he tried to be intimidating as possible. If Mr. Digs wasn't blind he would've laughed his ass off.

Mr. Truffles tried giving him a good talking to, but was face to face with the end of Mr. Digs' poker. He gulped and immediately dismissed him while shaking. After that, Mr. Digs went to find his classroom, but with some great difficulty. The principle's office was on the other side of his classroom's hall, meaning he had to go out into the breezeway, and he had no idea where that even was.