YN the Virgin

OK IM PRETTY TURNT AND IN THE MOOD FOR WRITING SO MUCH OKAY SO LISTEN TO THIS BELOW.

I'm in the process of updating all my stories but in just postponing them until the time is right but I realized something. I never made the Sebastian x Reader I was yearning to write. So as I was watching "Jane the Virgin" bc I love telenovelas and Indonesian telenovelas. So I had the idea that "omg I love this show so much! Why won't I make a fanfic out of it? Not a crossover though!" Bc hey! The girls a virgin who's heavy in religion while Sebastian is a demon and stuff lol. So it's going to talks place in modern times. So a little break down below...

YN/ ______ (I prefer ______) but

________ - the only daughter of your mother and live with your grandma. Heavy in religion does swear unless very upset. Believe in holding yourself for marriage. Works in Mr.Michaelis stay.

Sebastian - owner of "Michaelis Luxury Stay" inherited from his father. Is married to Hannah Anafeloz.

Hannah Anafeloz - Married to Sebastian but is cheating with Claude. Needs money for personal reasons.

Claude Faustus - Is Sebastian's "Friend" but is cheating with the wife.

Thompson, Timber & Canterbury - Workers at the stay.

Ciel & Alois - Close friends of reader who are close in age to her as well.

Phantomhive workers - Works in Stay.

Meyrin - Have a major crush on Sebastian and constantly tries to seduce him. Housekeeper for their room.

-

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE

UPDATE POSTED