Chapter 1

~earlier today~

_____ POV

"Where are we going?" I asked Kid as we walked down the sidewalk.

"We are going to meet up with the others at Professor Steins lab for some special news." He said calmly as always.

"Well ok then." suddenly spoke Air.

We walked in silence until we arrived at his lab. Kid walked up to the door with us following behind and pushed it open. We took steps until we saw the others were here also.

"Good you are all here now." spoke the Professor.

"I need you all to test something out for me." he spoke again.

"And that is?" Said Maka gesturing him to continue his offer.

"To test this machine Lord Death had me put together to transport people places faster without the trouble." he said his glasses glistening.

"Why us!?" Said Liz said holding Patty.

"Lord Death suggested it" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"WELL NOTHING IS A CHALLENGE FOR A SHINING STAR LIKE ME! RIGHT TSUBAKI?!?" Shouted Black Star.

"Right." Tsubaki said with that polite smile of hers.

"Well I guess we should get going." spoke Soul.

We all agreed and nervously and stepped into machine. Soon as we stepped on all we saw was blue and we were falling....and falling....and falling.

After a few more moments of falling the blueness started to crack and peel revealing many different colors.

"Oh no at this rate were gonna separate!!!" Said Liz hugging Patty.

The colors began to crack and peel also and soon we crashed down to different places.

Thud Thud Thud Thud

I came crashing down into something hard yet soft yet hard. I looked down to discover that I feel into a cart of watermelons along with Kid & Air.

"How could you?!?" Shouted a angry and sad lady most likely in her mid 40's.

"Oh no it-" I started but was cut off.

"HELP ME THESE YOUNG KIDS CRASHED MY CART AND RUINED ALL OF MY BEAUTIFUL WATERMELONS!!!!" She suddenly yelled making people look at us.

Before I know it we took off running.

~With Liz Patty Soul and Maka~

"Where are we?" questioned Maka.

"I have no idea..." spoke Soul.

"I wanna go home!" Said Liz whining.

"It's ok sis." Said Patty patting her older siblings back.

"I don't know how to deal with this." Sighed Crona.

The group began walking around until Maka accidentally bumped into a girl with red hair.

"I am so sorry." spoke the girl.

"Oh no it was my fault honestly. I just arrived here and I have no clue where I am none of us do." Maka told the girl.

"It's all right I'm Erza Scarlett and this is Lucy." Erza said pointing to a blonde girl who waved.

"Also have you seen these people?" Maka asked pulling out a group photo.

"I have not maybe the others have we should go ask them you are welcome to come." Erza said walking with us following close behind.

~with Black Star and Tsubaki~

"Black Star we should ask for directions." said Tsubaki quietly.

"A GREAT STAR LIKE ME CAN ALWAYS FIND THE WAY!" Yelled Black Star who hit this guy in the face.

"HEY WHAT GIVES?" The guy yells as he sit up and get ready to fight Black Star.

"YOU WANNA FIGHT HUH?" He said again.

"Oh Gray-sama always protects Juvia!" Spoke a girl who I suppose name is Juvia.

"LETS GO TSUBAKI." said Black Star.

"Black Star I don't think that's a good idea..." trailed Tsubaki.

"Hey Gray what have I told you about public fighting!" yelled a lady it's red hair.

"Sorry Erza...." Spoke Gray.

"Is this your friends Maka?" Erza asked a blonde girl with pigtails.

"Yes!! But where is-" Maka was cut off.

"Hey guys!! Happy and I ran into Sting and Rogue an Fro and Lector and then ran into run away criminals!!! 3!!!" Natsu said running out of breath.

"Do you have a description?" Asked Lucy.

"Two girls and one boy. The boy had a black suit with stripes in his hair. One girl was short/tall with (hair color) and the second one has long white hair with red highlights and violet eyes with tan skin oh and boobs like this." Sting said putting his hands away from his chest and repeating what the cart lady said.

Soul, Maka, Liz, Patty, Tsubaki, Black Star, and Crona "turned to stone".

"Is something wrong?" Asked Lector.

"We.....we know who your talking about....Kid... Air....____." spoke Crona shakily.

"Oh great!! Then we can arrest them!" Said Natsu.

"No don't do that they didn't mean to-" Liz was cut off.

"There you guys are!!!!" We heard a voice yell.

______ POV

I saw them my group of friends.

"____ , Kid, Air!!!!" They yelled.

"There they are!" Yelled a blue cat named Happy.

"No it's not what you think. we're not from here at all we came through a portal and we don't know how to get back and when we fell we feel into watermelons. " said Air.

"Oh I see I guess..." said Rogue.

"Let's go to Fairy Tail." said Gray.

"Juvia agreed with Gray-sama!!" Juvia said with heart eyes.

"Lead the way lets go."

We began walking until kid yelled.

"YOU GROSS TRASH YOUR HAIR IS UNEVEN ITS DISGUSTING PUT A SECOND PONYTAIL EXACTLY IN THE SAME PLACE NOW!!!!" Yelled Kid at Lucy.

"That was rude!" Said Lucy with over the top tears.

"But what about your hair?" Said Lucy pointing at kids hair.

Uh oh wrong move...

"YOUR RIGHT IM ASYMMETRICAL TRASH!" He said pounding in the ground.

"REALLY LADY YOU HAD TO POINT THAT OUT DIDNT YOU!?" Yelled Air angry.

"Sorry..." Lucy trailed.

We grabbed Kid and pulled him off the ground and started to carry him.

~skip time so we're at fairy tail.~

"And that's how we got here." spoke Kid explaining the story.

"So you don't have powers but cool weapons? May we see?" Asked Erza.

We, the weapons stood up and me and the other weapons changed.

"WOAH COOL!" yelled Natsu.

They changed back.

"You all should go on a job with us!" Suggested Happy.

What did we get our selves into?

🐉💀🐉💀🐉💀🐉💀🐉💀🐉💀

Was it good??

Vote
Comment
Share!!!