Chap.23: Night of Sin Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Wanna go home now? Maybe eat ice cream?" I asked.

"Sounds good." He picked me and proceeded to fly us home.

"Our clothes!!"

"I'll have someone go get them later." I crossed my arms to cover my boobs while he just smirked. Why did I have to have such a pervy fiance?

We made it home where I lit the fireplace to warm up while Asuke got us a bowl of ice cream. He got mint chip while I had cookies and cream. It might have been a bad idea though to eat this so close to the fireplace. We basically had to drink it instead.

He then brought out the laptop and set it in the coffee table.

"So shall we start planning our trip? We could use your family's jet, so it's more private."

"Let's stay there for a week."

"Is Akito coming with us?"

"No. I doubt Killian would let her."

"This one has a big room for us and the kids to share. They even provide meals as well as bathrobes." He shows me a website with pictures of the hot spring.

"What about the baths?"

"This one has male and female baths and co-ed, but our room has its own."

"Great. We'll leave next week then." He smiled and kissed me on my cheek making me blush.

"You're so cute sometimes."

"Sometimes?"

"The rest of the time your so sexy, I just wanna pounce you."

"Oh great. While we're there we can't have sex with the kids around."

"They have to fall asleep eventually."

"Enough about that. I'll let my grandpa know and start packing our bags, so we can just leave early in the morning."

"It's a 12 hour flight, so make sure the kids won't be bored too much." I nodded and started planning out different outfits for different occassions. We can hike around the area and maybe even go into the city. I already can't wait to get our vacation started.

Damian's POV

I made my way over to Saya and whispered into her ear.

"What a beautiful rose amongst these weeds."

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

"That was the first time I've said it to anyone."

"Right." She rolled her eyes as she tried to ignore me. I decided to be bold and wrapped my arms around her waist to bring her closer to me.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Just relax." I then started to sway slowly which just annoyed her more, but it amused me. I loved seeing her reactions to everything. Eventually she pulled away from me and disappeared into the crowd. I left her alone for a bit until I decided to seek her out again. In the meantime, I was really enjoying myself. It was the first time I was able to let loose and not think about how to do a braid or which dress looked similar to Elsa's. Tonight I was being a normal 22 year old with no worries at all.

The song ended, so my cousins and I decided to sit down for a bit.

"Whoo! I still feel the adrenaline in my veins!" Exclaimed Emmy who was a bit too hyped up.

"I haven't had this much fun in awhile." Lorna responded as she fanned herself. "It's almost overwhelming."

"Are you sure it's not because I'm here? I mean the way we were grinding on each other was intense." Blake said making her face red. He laughed once he saw her expression.