Chapter 7

Josh's P.O.V

I wake up with Courtney's back pressed to my chest with my arms snaked around her waist

What am I doing? I can't do this to her I think to myself as she stirs in her sleep next to me, I untangle myself from her and sigh before heading downstairs and into the kitchen to see Caitlyn sat at the table with her head in her hands, I grab a mug out of the cupboard and boil the kettle before looking at her again.

"Do you want one?" I ask making her jump 

"You scared me and please" she says 

"Tea or coffee?" I ask

"Coffee with 2 sugars" she says before returning her head to her hands. I finish making the drinks before placing hers down infront of her

"Can I sit or do you want to be alone?" I ask

"I just want to be alone right now" she says her voice quiet and muffled.

"Alright" I say before walking into the living room to see everyone awake but Courtney and Ella

"Does anyone know what's wrong with Caitlyn?" Bren's old friend Lyric asks as I look down at the floor and Dean looks at me 

"Why are you looking at Josh?" Elsie asks before I put my mug on the coffee table and sit down next to Dayl. 

"I did something last night" I sigh, the guilt kicking in 

"Are you going to tell us what?" Bren asks 

"I don't know if I can, I feel way to guilty about it. Dean will you tell them?" I ask as he nods. I stand up and walk out of the room and use the time to use the bathroom before walking back in to see all of the boys but no girls.

"They've gone to see Caitlyn" Dayl says clearing my confusion, I nod before sitting down

"Was you drunk?" Cian asks me as I shake my head

"Then why?" Ry asks

"There's something that I haven't told you boys.. Me and Courtney aren't exactly in the best place of our relationship at the moment.. We've been constantly arguing about stupid things that none of us actually care about and I've been thinking about breaking up with her" I say as the tears prick my eyes "However, last night when I was talking to Cait.. She was listening to me and what I had to say and she didn't interrupt me. I know we met her yesterday but the way she acts, the way she treats her fans, the way she doesn't care what people think about her.. I like her"

"You need to break up with her then Josh" Mickey says standing at the door. I turn to look at her and she gives me a weak smile "You don't understand how guilty Cait feels, she feels that if you and Court break up it's going to be down to her"

She walks over to sit with Cian and I sigh before Courtney walks in... 

"What's up with everyone?" She asks "Why are all of us in separate rooms? and why does Caitlyn look so sad?" 

"Nothing is wrong, there would be 14 of us in one room and she's just got a headache" Dean says covering for me as Courtney nods. She comes over and sits next to me - but she doesn't do what she used to do, she doesn't cuddle up or anything. Just sits with her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes locked on something at the other side of the room.

Caitlyn's P.O.V

I sit at the kitchen table with everyone but Mickey and Courtney 

"Have you told him how you feel?" Ella yawns after we fill her in - leaving Courtney to be the only one that doesn't know, I shake my head to answer her question. Ryan walks in and puts the kettle on before looking at all of us

"Josh is thinking about calling it quits" he whispers as my heart drops 

"This is my fault" I say "I need to go" and with that I stand up and grab my bag with my clothes and laptop in and walk into the living room 

"Dean will you drive me home?" I ask 

"Yeah sure" he says standing up, I ignore everyone looking at me before walking back into the kitchen 

"phone my when you want picking up?" I ask Leer 

"I will" she says as me and Dean head out. 

I get into the passenger seat before he drives me back to my place, me still wearing my pajamas - well, Elsie's pajamas because I forgot mine, he turns on the radio as the chorus of 'Cocoon' by Catfish and The Bottlemen comes on, we both start singing along - well Dean kind of belts out the words and I just sing quietly to myself listening to Dean's amazing voice.

_________________________________________________________

Goodnight, good afternoon or good morning to all of you amazing people who are reading this depending on the time or the place. I hope you enjoy and please vote, comment and share because it would mean a lot. Anyways, now that I've finished this, I can go to sleep.