Chapter 5

I wake up to my alarm going off at 7am, the party doesn't start until half 6 but I'm going to go out and by both of them a little something for being able to put up with each other for so long. I turn off my alarm before standing up and going into the spare room to walk Leer. I open the door slightly to see her fast asleep on her stomach with her face buried into the covers

"Leer?" I say walking in as I rub my eyes "It's time to get up" 

"Huh?" She groans 

"Come on, I need to go out" I say as she lifts her head up. 

After 30 minutes of her refusing to get out of bed, she finally does - I run into my bedroom and put on a pair of leggings, a random t-shirt, my Nike hoodie and my Adidas Yeezy's. I brush through my hair before tying it into a messy bun and then brushing my teeth and walking back into the kitchen to see her sorting the chocolate chip pancakes mixture out.

"I'll be back in half an hour.. Do you want a costa?" I ask as she turns around

"Please" she says, I nod before walking out of the apartment and to my car, I get in before driving to the town center. I end up buying them both a Pandora charm for their bracelets they got each other for Christmas which both say "3 years" on it, I go to costa before driving home with 2 cups of coffee.

I get home and smell pancakes before I walk into the kitchen to see her flipping them 

"Just in time?" I ask

"Just in time" she confirms as I put the coffees on the table and grab 2 plates and set them out. After breakfast we both sit and watch a couple of movies until half 2 before Lyric goes and gets a shower, once she's done. I go and get one, not needing to shave my legs due to me doing them yesterday - I quickly wash my hair and body before walking into my room to start getting ready.. Well, to do Lyric's hair and makeup.

Once I finish her hair and makeup, she goes and puts on the air conditioning to keep her makeup from spoiling. I dry my hair before curling it and putting it in a some hair up and some hair down style, before starting on my makeup. I decide to do a little bit more than usual because it's a party, so I use; foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush, highlighter, setting powder, mascara, liquid liner, gold smokey eye and finishing it off by filling in my eyebrows. By the time I finish both my hair and makeup, it is 5:30, so I put on my burgundy underwear and then put on my burgundy  bodycon dress, pairing it with my black Louboutin high heels. 

-At the venue-

I walk in with Lyric carrying the gift bag in my left hand and laptop in my right, I see Ryan in the corner of the room before I walk over and Leer stops in her tracks

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Bren?" She asks and I nod before she smiles "I haven't seen him in so long" I look around and see Brendan before we stop walking to Ryan and head in the other direction towards him.

"Brendan" I shout as he looks from Josh to me to Leer

"Leer?" He asks 

"The one and only" she smile before they hug each other. I look at Josh who's looking me up and down before I smile and wave, he waves back before turning to talk to Courtney. I walk away and finally get to Ryan

"Ryan" I smile passing him the bag

"What's this?" He asks

"A little something for you and Els" I smile.

"You didn't-" he starts

"I wanted too" I cut him off, he shows me where to set up my laptop and set up the video before it is all time for us to hide. None of us are allowed to say 'surprise' before the video is over, we all get into our positions, me next to my laptop to press play before the door opens and Elsie walks in with confusion plastered on her face. I press play and Ryan's face appears on the wall in front of her, she watches with the happiness in her eyes before the video ends and we all jump out

"SURPRISE" we all cheer before she smiles as Ryan runs up too her. 

They're going to be a happy couple for the rest of their lives, you can already tell..

____________________________________________________

It's past 3am here and I'm awake... Bearing in mind once this is published I will be going to sleep, I know that this isn't a good chapter but DRAMA in the next chapter. I hope you all have had an amazing nights sleep when you read this or if you are reading this and are just about to go to sleep then I hope you have a good nights kip (showing the Irish side of me right there) Please vote, comment and share. It would mean a lot and good morning, good afternoon or good night depending on where you are from. I love you all!