Chapter 16

Skyler's P.O.V

"Bren! Stop" I shout as he tickles me as we sit in the back of the boys mini bus on our way to the train station - me and Bren are going back to Galway to see both mine and his parents. I must say that I am excited to see Bren's mum and dad because I haven't seen them in a while - the last time Bren came home, I was still in college doing my training to become a photographer. 

"Nope" he refuses as he keeps on tickling my sides as I squirm around the back seat before he finally stops and I can finally sit back into my seat. I look at him - his long brown hair flopping over his face as he tries to move it away.

Ella's P.O.V

I sit with Dayl, my cheeks stained with tears as I remember the incident that happened 2 years ago.. Dayl's arms wrapped around me as I cry into him

"Shh" he says trying to sooth me

"I can't believe it's been 2 years Dayl" I weep. We are currently heading back to Limerick so that I can be there for the 2 year anniversary of my parents death - they had been out drinking and my dad was driving them both home drunk and then they collided with a car and non of them made it out alive. 

Dayl's P.O.V

I sit with Ella in my arms, the tears pricking my eyes as I see the state she's in - she has been so strong these past 2 years but every year when it gets to the anniversary of their death she can't contain her sadness and I don't expect her to. She knows that when she feel's down she can come and talk to me but she never talks about it - not to me, not even to Mel and Sky and they're her best friends. She keeps all of her feelings locked inside and won't let them out until the anniversary 

"Let it all out" I say stroking her wet cheek before kissing her softly. 

Dean's P.O.V

Me, Cian, Mickey and Mel arrive at the bowling alley before going in and getting a pair of bowling shoes each. Me and Cian have been coming bowling for a while - it's one of our favourite things to do together.. Well other than perform together but I mean as a recreational activity. Mel goes first but misses the pins, I go up behind her and help her out making her get a strike. 

"Thank you" she whispers before kissing me as we all get along with the rest of the game.

Ryan's P.O.V

I end up dragging Caitlyn and Josh out with me due to Elsie being busy back at our house and the thing I'm going out for - she can't really be there anyway. We arrive in town and Caitlyn and Josh look at me

"What are we doing?" Cait asks

"I'm going to get a ring" I say

"A ring?" Josh says as a smile grows on Caitlyn's face knowing what I mean. She face palms herself before we both stare at Josh making him even more confused

"He's getting a ring.. He's going to ask Elsie to marry him" she explains to her boyfriend and then he smiles

"This is huge Ryan!" Josh says hugging me before stepping back as Cait does the same.

We go to Apple-by's jewelers and start looking around for the perfect ring for Elsie - we decide on nothing too big but nothing too small either and we decide to get a princess cut too. (Picture above)

__________________________________________________________________________

So I decided to do different P.O.V's because I only focus on Josh and Caitlyn which is understandable as the story is about Josh and Caitlyn. However, I wanted to change it up a little bit and let you see some other perspectives.. So Ella's parents died in a car crash 2 years ago and Ryan is buying an engagement ring for Elsie. Is he going to ask her soon or is something going to prevent it from happening? You'll just have to wait and see! Please vote, comment and share! It would mean a lot. 

Also, I had my Biology exam today and on Thursday I have a 2 hour English Language exam.. I'm so so nervous but I'm not stressed. If you ever need any tactics on how to get over stress. Please message me and I will help you out! I used to be so stressed that I couldn't sleep but now I sleep like a baby and I can go into my exams without having panic attacks.