🎶 You got soul 🎶
🎶You got class 🎶
🎶You got style 🎶
🎶You're bad ass 🎶
🎶Ain't no other man it's true🎶
🎶Ain't no other man but You🎶

So once I was done with my little performance I turned off the shower, grabbed the towel, and got changed into the shirt Maria gave me. Since I took a shower and I used their shampoo and conditioner my hair went back to its natural curly self. I smelled like Sebastian for some reason.

This must be his room.

I head out of the bathroom and someone scared the shit out of me when a low but sexy voice said, "I didn't know you could sing like that." I scream a little, it wasn't that loud it was more like a shock scream. Anyways I turn around and I see Sebastian on the bed 'inspecting' me again.

"Holy shit you scared me! What they hell are you doing here" I regretted saying that once it left my mouth. "Well last time I checked this was my house, this is my room, that is my shirt..." With every word he said he got closer, so close that I swear I think he smelled me. "... And this is my shampoo and conditioner you just used. So the question is "what are you doing here."

He said while my heart was threatening to burst out of my chest. He was to close way too close. I couldn't think of anything to do so I shrugged and managed to say, " I woke up here."

He laughed and stepped back. I immediately missed his warmth. He sat back on the bed and asked if I was hungry and I nodded. He was inspecting me again and didn't stop so I said, "So you ask if I am hungry then just stop to stare at me?" I swear I saw him blush.

No Fucking Way Did Sebastian Cooper Blush!!

"Umm yeah... yeah sure. What do you want to eat?" He said while getting up from his bed and scratching the back of his neck. "Food." I stated the obvious. He chuckled and led me down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Well what are you in the mood for?"

"You." The certain voice in my head said.

No! No! Bad mind. "Umm what do you have?" I asked. "Everything." He stated. "Oh! Do you have CoCo Puffs?" I asked very excited that was my favorite cereal right after Fruit-Loops.

"Out of all the food I have you want cereal, for dinner?" Sebastian looked at me like I was going insane. I had to defend myself "Well, I really like when I eat breakfast foods for dinner, ask anyone who knows me they'll tell you." I said while crossing my arms.

"We don't have Coco Puffs but we do have Sam's Fruit Loops. Do you like those?" Sebastian said while raising an eyebrow.

"Perfect."

He severed is both some Fruit Loops and we ate in silence.

"What the fuck bro?!" We heard Sam yell and steal Sebastian's spoon and bowl and then continued "Don't touch my cereal man!"

"Sorry I was hungry Sam. I didn't know you were so protected when it comes to food." I apologize.

"No it's ok when you do it cause right now you look kinda hott with what you wearing so I can't be mad at you. But him..." Sam said while pointing at Sebastian and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Is this about Sam cereal again?" I heard Stephan say as he was coming down the stairs towards me and I nodded.

"How are you feeling after that slut hit you?" Stephan said while anger flashed through his eyes. "Better" I said trying to keep it simple.

"Wanna watch a movie or something." Sam asked. "What do you mean by something?" I asked in curiosity.

"Well we have a pool, ping pong table..." I cut Stephan off when he said pool. "Oh my Fucking god you have a pool?!" I was so happy I love to swim.

They all nodded in unison. "You wanna go swimming?" Seb asked and I nodded with my puppy dog eyes making sure they can't say no to me because it was too late or something like that.

"Ok let's go you can borrow one of my shirts. It's like the one your wearing now so we won't see anything. Unfortunately for us." Sam said while Sebastian was glaring at him.

************************************
Once we had our pool fun Sebastian causally said, "You guys should hear this girl sing she has some great vocals!" He said while pointing at me.

"Oh cool let's hear it!" Sam said.
"Yeah come on sing something!" Stephan added.

"No, I only sign in the shower. Where no one can hear me." I stated.

"That's a lie. I heard you loud and clear singing along to Christina Aguilera through the door." Sebastian stated.

"I don't care cause I didn't know you where there if I did I wouldn't have sung plus you said to make myself at home at that's what I do at home." I replied with a huge hint of sass in my voice.

"Yo let's watch a movie now or maybe we can finish seeing supernatural." Stephan suggested changing the topic. I have to remind myself to thank him later for that.

After a few episodes I feel asleep on Sebastian's lap. I think. Or was it Sam's I really don't remember I was too tired . But someone carried me up and kiss my forehead and said,

"Goodnight beautiful hopefully one day we can tell you everything."

After that I really fell asleep.

🔸🔹🔶🔷🔸🔹🔶🔷🔸🔹🔶🔷🔸🔹🔶

Hope you like it!

1671 words ! Yay

Thanks so much for 100+ reads means so much!❤️❤️💖💖

Who do you think was talking to Camila at the end?

Should I do Sebastian POV next or continue with Camila?

Till Next Time
XoXo
-Mari