"No."

 "That's a shame." he sighed.

 "Are you bi?" I asked him and he looked at me in shock.

"Me? Bi? As if any guy here would sastify me."

 "Are you saying you don't think that one guy in this school is drool worthy?"

 "Why are you asking all these questions?"

 "Why aren't you answering them?"

 "No. I don't see any guy here that's is drool worthy. I'm striaghter than a bag of Fruit Loops. What about you?"

 I knew he would ask me that question. I'm not that good of a liar. I could never lie to anyone. I always told the truth. Except for my sexualitiy. That, I keep a secret. Hidden from the rest of the world. I also want to keep my brother's reputation in good hands. Who would want someone on their team with a gay brother?

 If Zane knew I was gay. Would he tell people? Would he be disgusted? "I'm striaghter than Spongebob."

 "That's not a very good example."

 "Shut up. I love Spongebob!" I say and he did his cute chuckle. A gril walked up to Zane and rubbed her hands all over Zane's torso. I was haveing a conversation with him and you decide to start playing with Zane. Go take that somewhere else.

 "Hey Zane. I got you the stuff." she said putting something into his hoody. I cocked my head to the side and she rolled her eyes. "Who is this cutie. Are you knew?"

 "No. I'm a Junior."

 "You look adorable." she says with a smile and kissed Zane. He pulled away,

 "Don't do that ever again. That's just gross." he says and she frowned. Did he just say it was gross kissing her? Maybe they're related.

 The girl pouted, that's so not attractive, and walked away. "What did she give you?"

 "Nothing. It's big kid stuff."

 That's not nice. He is so mean. I am a big kid but who cares. I'm just going to pretend I never saw what was in her hands. What he does is not my business. "We'll. I'm going to be eating. You can watch if you want." I say and started eating.

 Zane started staring at me. It wasn't even uncomfortable with him staring at me, It was like he was trying to understand me. I know he's trying to find out my past. It's not even his place to know. But I like his eyes at me. But I'm afraid I'm going to spit out my food.

 I shouldn't be nervous around him. I shouldn't be talking to him at all. I'm disobeying my brother. He's going to be angry with me when he finds out that I'm talking to him. He'll probably rip my balls off.

  "You look adorable when you eat." he said.

 "Um. That's.. interesting."

 "I didn't mean to say that out loud." He blushed. Aw! He is a cute blusher. NO! BAD JEYDON. I will not find anything cute about him. He's not even gay! I don't even need a to be with a guy. I like the single life. I don't have to worry about my heart being broken. I seen that happen to all the girls my brother dated.

 "Well. I got to go find my stupid best friend. You'll be seeing me alot more often." he said getting up and walked away. Great. I get to see more of that guy.

***

 "I'm so glad school is OVER! I thought I was going to die." Audrey said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't you go rolling your eyes at me little boy."

 "Just because you're a grade higher than me doesn't mean you can call me a little boy." I pouted and she gigled.

 "Let's go to Starbucks." she suggested and I texted my brother that I wasn't going to need a ride.

 One thing about Audrey is that she LOVES Starbucks. It's her favorite place in the whole world. Her dad actually owns the whole place. she's addicted to their coffee. We go there everyday after school. That's how we became friends. I saw her in starbucks over the summer. We started talking and had a lot in common. She's a nice person.

 We walked into the place and Audrey skipped over to the counter with a smile and started ordering our usual drinks. I took a seat by the window and tapped on the table. Audrey walked over with the drinks and took a sip out of it.

 "I love this drink!" she squealed and drank some more. 

 I stared at my drink and sighed. I miss Zane. There is something about him that I want to know more of. "So. How do you know Zane?" I ask.

 "He's in my grade. I see him a lot."

 "You know more of him."

 "Can we not talk about it?"

 "O-okay. I didn't mean to upset you." I say and she frowned a little bit.

 "It's okay."

 She went back to sucking her drink. I wonder what happened between them. Audrey smiled at me and put her hand on top of mine.

 "Jeydon," she sighed. "I have a confession to make." she said.

 "Okay."

 "I don't want awkwardness between us."

 "Okay."

 JUST TELL ME ALREADY!

 "I've like you for awhile now. Like, I've liked you since the moment we laid eyes on each other." she said and I gulped. "I felt a connection between us."

 Uh..

 "Listen, Audrey, you're a nice girl and all but I'm not into you." I say in the nicest way as possible. I swore I saw tears form in her eyes.

 Oh gosh. She's going to cry. I can't handle crying girls. Once, Declan broke up with his first grilfriend and she came to me and starts crying. It was so awkward. A girl crying. It scares me.

 "Who is she?"

 "What?"

 "Who is she? The girl who you like. If you don't like me. It has to be someone else." she said sounding possessive. Is this chick okay? "What is her name?"

 "There is no girl!"

 "Then why don't you like me?"

 "You're like a friend to me."

 "That's a stab to my heart." she frowned.

 "But-"

 "Always a but"

 "But I don't like you like you like me." I tell her.

 "So who do you like?"

 "No one."

 "That's a lie."

 "Audrey. I can't be with you."

 "I understand. Is it because I'm a size B?"

 "What? No."

 "You perfer burnettes."

 "NO! You are beautiful. I love your hair but it's just that..."

 "What?"

 "Audrey! I'm GAY. I like guys. Damn!" I say pounding a fist on the table and everyone stared at me.