Love Like Scarlette

Ok, first story in wattpad!! I had this idea a few weeks ago and thought that maybe I should try it out.

Comment, vote and enjoy XOXO Adrian

P.S. The places here are just made up:)

P.P.S. The picture at the side is of Scarlette;)

####################################################################################

I stood infront of a red double-doored school. I didn't really know how I deserved to be here at all..

~Flashback~

"SCARLETTE COME DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!" My father roared

Kill me now, please.

I obidiently came down the stairs and put on a fake smile. I turned towards my father who had an angry expression on his face, "Yes father?"

"SCARLETTE! Again, why is my new lamp broken?!?!" He shouted

"Umm, I accidentally skated over it?..." I said, closing my eyes waiting for an impact on my face

Then, I felt it for the millionth time this week. He slapped me. I found myself being slapped whenever I did something wrong and for the past few weeks it's as if all I HAVE been doing is wrong. A bruise was starting to form on my cheek and infact, it hurt.

"For God's sake, how many times did I tell you to stop skating. It's unlady like and it will just ruin our family's image! And......"  I stop listening when he started to ramble.

Reputation, that's what his life is all about. Keeping up his reputation. 

I liked him better when I was a child. Even though we were poor we loved each other unconditionally. I did work but it was never enough to pay for our house. But believe it or not someone offered my dad a job and as he progressed to bigger promotions he had lesser time to spend with us.

He had become part of the society.

It was even worse when my mom died. I ha-

"SCARLETTE What are those hideous things on your face?!?! When did you get those?!?!" He pointed to my snakebites.

"This afternoon with my friends" I said casually

He shook his head," That's it, I give you all you ask for and this is how you repay me? You need to learn your manners. NOW. Tommorrow, I will send you over to your Uncle Jim's Boarding School" He stated

...

"You can't do that! Just because I don't act like a snotty bitch doesn't mean I don't have the guts to be disciplined! I like it in the public school." I exclaimed

God, I have to shut my mouth because I get into deeper trouble with it.

"My decision is final. You are leaving tommorrow. Pack your bags" And with that, he left.

~End of Flashback~

I reluclantly entered hell and went straight to the front desk. There was a lady about 40 years old with brown locks down her shoulders, typing furiously as if she was giving the keyboard a punishment.

I chuckled at myself and that caught her attention.

"Oh, Ms.Marcellus, the principal is expecting you.But he is still talking to someone, so if you could wait over he-"I cut her off by barging in on the office

I hated the way she talked to me. Nervous. Obviously, my uncle -the principal- had told her about me. And %99 of those things he told about me were certainly not friendly things.And unfortunately that woman was right, he was talking to a guy furiously.

What is with people here being furious?!

He looked up at me with a hint of nervousness.

Oh goody, even he's scared of me. Awesome. NOT.

"Umm, H-hello Scarlett. Mr. Grey we will continue this conversation later. You may go now." He said nervously

The guy walked away before I could see his face.

I plopped down on one of those steel chairs, the air in the room was thick with tension, I could've cut it with knife. He was shuffling through his drawes and got out a folder. It was yellow and neat. It said 'Scarlette Malia Marcellus' in bold letters.

"H-here are your papers and everything you will need is in your room. Room A206." I nodded and thanked him

"And Scarlette." He shouted before I could exit

I looked at him encouraging him to continue.

"Please don't do anything reckless. The people here are not like the usual people you meet. They are innocent and act more mature. They don't have much experience in life too. So please, lay off the rebelling." He exclaimed

"You make them sound like 5 year olds.But, yeah, sure what the fucking ever." I shrugged

Once I got out, I took a deep breath and took out my skateboard. He did tell me not to cause much trouble but, whatever, that old man needs to loosen up. I skated to the elvator which took about 2 minutes. I did almost bump into some people on the way and man, their reactions are funny.

When I got to my room, I realized it was empty, I guess they're in class. I did transfer all so suddenly in the middle of first semester. The room, was more horrid than I was imagining. There were three beds, On the rightmost side was decorated with pink and Justin Beiber posters. The one in the middle was just plain. A few books here, there. And on the leftmost side was where I would probably be staying.

It was blank, no color and empty. 

Time to rocken it up.

Deciding, to just skip for the whole day, I blasted music and started putting up posters of Black Veil Brides, Bring Me The Horizon, Paramore, Anberlin etc..

*~*~*~*~*~*

I had been 'decorating' for almost two hours now.

I started singing along to Soft Skeletons by Anberlin

"Dear little girl,

So much hurt, for such a young age

Trapped inside, A pretty little lie

Your body's betrayed

Fix your eyes on a fi-" My music stopped

"Hey, what bitch turned off my jam?" I shouted,turning around letting my fiery red hair flick to my face

I removed my hair from my face, only to find two girls staring at me with wide eyes.

Rommates.

"I'm guessing your my roomates" I said slapping my forehead, as they nodded

What a nice first impression huh?