Chapter 56

Sleepover

1 Month Later

Ana's POV

I arrived at the big white doors to Cedes' home. It was quite something. Since camp we havent talked, well none of the girls. I only hung out with Cameron most of the time. I have been getting her back to her old self, her family issues have gotten worse and the thing that went down with Harry made it even worse, she hasn't exactly told me what's up but I decided not to bring it up since last time she practically broke everything in her room. I'm waiting for her and Meghan at the front, I don't really wanna go inside without them. Lets just say I'm a little shy in new places, I'm a little shy with new people as well. Lets not even bring Zayn up, like he makes me so shy. I wanna act silly and myself around him, I do but its just so... I get nervous. He's so nice to me. I have this massive crush on him and I don't even know if he liked hanging around with me all that much at camp. Well, I probably lost my chance anyways so I should just forget about it.

As I said I'm a bit shy.

Cedes and me have only spoken a couple of times and I honestly think she doesn't think I exist, Kate has told me otherwise. Kate's one of my best friends apart from Cameron and the other girls. But, I still think I'm invisible to some people, oh well, no big deal I rather be invisible most of the time anyways.

I decide to knock, I hear footsteps coming from behind the door.

"Oh, hi Cedes. The girls will be here soon. Thanks for inviting me, you have a beautiful home." I walked inside as she gestured for me to come in, a smile on her face.

She had invited us to a sleepover to get together since camp had ended. It was some girl time, she thought it would be fun. I hope it will be. I look around as we walk to the living room, its big and they have nice tan and round couches. The cushions are so comfortable, I could fall asleep right now if I wanted to. Everything was so delicate and clean, it scared me to touch anything. She was wealthy that's for sure but she didn't really flaunt it. I would never of guessed unless Cameron told me she had money. I wonder what her parents do, they seem like the lawyer and doctor type. Then again I better not judge a book by its cover.

I set my things down and sit as Cedes starts to talk about what she has planned, a couple of games and things and also a surprise.

"What do you mean by surprise?" I don't really like surprises, they never go right for me.

"Just something Kate told me, I think you guys will enjoy it. It will arrive around midnight, that's all I'm saying." I am a little nervous now.

We talk a little more about camp and she asks me about my family and I tell her the basics. The only person I disclose personal things to is Cameron, she just understands me I guess. I hear a knock at the door and my phone vibrates.

*Meghan and I are here*

*Okay, Cedes will open the door*

"That's Cameron and Meghan." She nods and walks away to open the door as I look around and grab some water she set out in a pitcher on the beautiful glass center table. Wow, this place is freaking nice.

"Wow, this place is freaking nice." I think it as Cameron walks into the living room saying it. I contain my laughter from spitting out the water onto the light tan couches.

Cameron smiles with me, walking over to sit next to me. She hugs me as if we didn't just speak yesterday and have a phone call early in the morning. That's why I love her, she acts like we have just gotten back from a long separation and she has to hug me like it's the first time since then. Her hugs are long lasting and warm. She's a great girl and I don't understand why some people don't see that.