Chapter 43

Kate's P.O.V

The girls and I head over to our cabin and before I can someone picks me up bridal style

I scream till I hear that Irish accent

Niall says, "SUSH it's me Niall calm down"

Kate says, "How was I suppost to know you could been a kidnapper? Gosh Niall don't do that"

Niall said, "Well I wasn't sorry I just wanted to give you a hug and good night kiss and say I love ya"

Kate says, "I love ya to Niall but, you can't just pick me up anytime you want to!!"

Niall says kinda testy like, "Oh really I can't well lets just see about that"

Kate yells, "NIALL JAMES HORAN PUT ME DOWN NOW DON'T YOU DARE THROW ME IN THE LAKE"

Niall says, "Too late"

Kate was in the lake she grabbed Niall's Hand and pulled him in!!!

*30 mins later*

Kate says, "We better get out and dry off and get back to the cabin do the girls and boys don't freak out"

Niall said, "The boys won't freak out! The girls yes yes they will lol"

Kate picks up the towels and drys off Niall does the same

Kate was thinking to her self lol his hair looks so messed up but it's so cute like that when it's wet

Niall says, "Watcha thinking about? Cause your blushing"

Kate says, "Oh nothing..."

Niall leans in to kiss Kate

Niall says, "Wow now your really blushing"

Kate says, "Well DUH HORAN you kissed me out of nowhere!!!"

Niall says. "Don't be mean you know you liked that kiss ;)"

Kate says, "In your dreams Horan" I said with a smirk.

Niall walked Kate to her cabin and hugged her

Niall says, "Night Kate sweet dreams love ya!!"

Kate says, "Love ya too Niall and why

So soon ;)"

**** hour later****

Kate couldn't sleep so she went outside for a walk she walked over by the lake. And that's when she saw......... Writing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note-Who do you think Kate's seeing writing comment and vote plzs and THANK YOU FOR THE 1K READS I STILL THINK I AM DREAMING!!!

~ Kate-KAT