Chapter 31

Meet the girls!

Simon calls says, 'Now Ms.Haley James the boys are not to get any special treatment and if they get in any trouble you are to call me and please let me talk to them'

Ms.Haley James says, 'yes sir I will call you if there is any trouble'

On the day the boys come to the camp

Ms.James says to the campers, "Now we have a big boy band coming to our camp and it is One Direction. Now they will not get any special treatment but, now you guys better not bug them. Ok that's all I wanted to say."

Cameron says, "I wonder if any of the boys are single ;)"

Grace says, "Cameron there a boy band they couldn't be single I don't think."

Megan says, "I heard Kate will be coming with her boyfriend!"

Ana says, "I bet those boys are cute and nice! Can't wait to meet one direction"

Cedes says, "OMG you haven't heard of One Direction till now"

The boys arrive Kate spots her friends Cameron, Ana, Grace, and Megan

Kate says, "Come on Niall I want you to meet my friends first!"

Niall says, "Hi I'm Niall from One Direction and plzs don't fan girl. And also, I'm Kate's boyfriend!"

Cameron says, "Hi Niall I'm Cameron and where are the other boys?"

Niall says, "This is Harry with the curly hair"

Cameron says, "Hi Harry I am Cameron" she winks at Harry

Harry says, "Hi Cameron" (he's blushing)

Niall says, "This is Louis in the stripes"

Megan says, "Hi Louis I am Megan"

Louis says, "Hi Megan"

Niall says, "This is Liam he is kinda the daddy of the group"

Grace says, "Hi Liam. I'm Grace"

Liam says, "Hi Grace"

Niall says, "This is Zayn he has got the bad boy look but, a great heart"

Ana says, "Hi Zayn I'm Ana"

Zayn says, "Hi Ana"

Harry suggested, "How about we slipt up into pairs. So the girls can get to know us and we can get to know them!!"

Liam says, "Ok"

The pairs are.....

Cameron and Harry

Grace and Liam

Megan and Louis

Ana and Zayn

Kate and Niall

Ps- authors note below plzs read it

**********************************

Authors note- The next chapters will be just the girls information so you get to know them!!! Then after those chapters you will here about what they tell the boys wonder if they will tell them everything or keep something not to tell hmm..... Comment what you think below and please vote thank you guys for reading my story means the world to me!!! When I see each day how many reads I have makes my day and my face just lights up!!! Thank you love you guys!!

~ Kate-KAT