Chapter 12

Chapter 12: the tweet

Harry said, "@Thatgirlkatekat Hey Kate remember us? We are now in a boy band named 'One Direction' and we where wondering if you wanted to come to our first concert for the 'Take Me Home tour'. You will get front row seats and V.I.P. passes to come see us before and after the show. Can't wait to see you there!!! And by the way we have a big surprise for you. And plzs dress nicely. Thank you can't wait to see you there xxxx!!!"

A little bit later that day Kate decide to get on twitter!!! Kate thought why do I even have a twitter account I hardly even use it!! And nobody will tweet me. Kate was scrolling through her mentions when she saw that tweet from one direction. She hit her self in the head to make sure she wasn't dreaming which she wasn't.

Kate replied back"@onedirection yes I would love to come!! I couldn't turn you guys down after all ur my best friends and we had not seen each other in 10 years."

Kate's friend Maddie saw that tweet and send Kate a text message

To: Kate

OMG fan girl alert you just got free tickets to see 1D and your best friends with them and u never told me?

From: Maddie

To: Maddie

I had never told you because we where nine years old then. And plus I just now found out they are in one direction!!

From: Kate