Chapter 49

What Exactly Happened?

Kate and Harry walk in sliently and everyone is like what happened? Than comes Niall and Cameron you can feel the tension in the room!

Ana asks shyly, "What's going on something isn't right here? So someone plzs explain to me and everyone else?!"

Kate says, "Well Cedes lost her diary and Niall was gonna help but, I snapped at him so he left..."

Niall says, "Yeah I left and Cameron came to ask what's wrong and she helped me get through it!"

Harry says, "What else happened Niall? What about the kiss and yeah, Kate and I walked out and saw that you two kissed"

Niall says, "It's not what it looked like!"

Kate says, "Oh really than what did it look like?"

Niall says, "I thought she was...."

*Kate just walked out of the cabin*

Harry says, "Well who Niall? Who?"

Niall says, "Kate she was acting like you would have if I was up set or down! So I kissed Cameron thinking it was Kate!"

Harry asks, "Cameron is this true?"

Cameron says,"Yes Hazza please don't be mad!"

Harry says, "Don't Hazza me. Why did you have to act like Kate? And what did you do after he kissed you? Did you kiss him again like you would with me? You know what Cameron I trusted you. You broke my trust now..."

*Harry starts to cry*

Cameron says, "No I didn't kiss him again. For your information I slapped him and said 'I don't love you Niall. I love Harry and I can't believe you kissed me are you out of your mind' "

Harry says, "Oh I'm sure you did. And Niall mate, you knew I liked Kate so I'm guessing you did this to get back at me didn't you? I didn't think you would go this low to get back at me!"

Niall says, "I didn't..."

Harry says, "Yeah whatever!!"

*Harry leaves*

Ana says, "I'm sorry I asked what happened!"

Niall says, "It's ok Ana it's not your fault!"

Louis says, "Wow just wow"

Liam says, "Harry really loves you Cameron or he wouldn't have gotten that mad about this!"

Zayn says, "Yeah what Liam said"

Niall says, "I'm sorry Cameron"

Cameron ask, "Should I go talk to them?"

Meghan says, "No let Kate have her space she needs time to think!"

Grace says, "Yeah I still Harry is hiding something! Did you see the way he looked at Cedes and smirked!"

Cedes says, "Yeah it's weird, he never did that noticed me before!!"

Niall says, "I got to go bye"

Louis says, "Same!"

Liam says, "Me too"

Zayn says, "I guess I better go too"

Cameron says, "That was weird!"

Cedes says, "Yeah wonder what's going on?"

Grace says, "Hmm... Liam never takes off without kissing me on the head."

Meghan says, "Yeah I bet this has something to do with Harry!!"

Cameron and Cedes both say, "WHAT? NO? Not Harry!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note- Sorry left you with two cliff hangers and sorry it took me a while to update this chapter was three almost 4 pages long on paper and I just wrote it hope u enjoy it!!!

OMG the reads 2.5k reads wow you guys are awesome to be honest I didn't think I would get 1 read you guys have helped me so much if it wasn't for

You guys my readers I wouldn't be say 2.5k reads thank you love you guys your all Awesome directioners/crazy mofos!!!

Oh yeah happy reading and don't forget to comment and vote!! What did you guys think of this chapter plzs tell me!! Thank you!!!

~ Kate-KAT