Chapter 10

Niall's POV

Niall asked Harry, "Hey do you think Kate still wears her best friend necklace?"

Harry said, "Your still thinking about her aren't you?"

Niall said, "Yes Harry I am cause I am in love with her!"

Harry said, "I have a idea why don't we send her a tweet and invite her to our concert."

Niall said, "Ok thats a great idea Harry. I will look her up on twitter now."

Harry said, "I was being scaristic Niall get a hold of your self that was 10 years ago, I highly doubt she even remembers us."

*Niall starts to cry*

Liam walks in and see Niall crying

Liam asked, "What did you say to Niall to make him cry?"

Harry says, "I just said Kate proably does not remember us."

Liam says, "We have our best friend necklaces and Niall is in love with her Harry don't say that. Now will you please tell Niall that Kate loves him."

Harry says, "I srry Niall and Kate loves you."

Liam says to Niall, "Kate loves you and hasn't fotgotten about us. Come on Niall she couldn't forget our sleepover."

Niall said, "And that time we played truth or dare and she picked dare and she kissed me."

Harry said, "I guess I am kinda jealous that you got to kiss her and not me and she loves you not me cause your just damn cute."

Niall said, "Awwe thank you Harry but, she loved playing with your curly hair."

Louis said, "You guys are taking about Kate right?"

Liam said, "Yes"