-s i x-

۩۞۩

Things progressed with Erza, faster than I thought

Things progressed with Erza, faster than I thought. We got along so well, I believed we were soulmates. Erza was my first kiss, first girlfriend, first love, my first time, my first everything. It was all so cliché why didn't I see that it wasn't gonna last long? I was a boy in love, a high schooler with no other passion than music.

She told me that she wanted to go to culinary school after high school. Our paths were very different indeed. I wasn't so sure about my career choice, music wasn't a stable option at that time. I needed a goal, a real goal as per society. High school was a place to get your carrier paths straight, to discover yourself a bit, the only thing I could manage to understand about myself was that music was something I couldn't let go of.

I used to perform a lot in school, after stealing fame for Erza's punch I became more eminent in school. I was the cool warrior and Erza was the damsel in distress, the both of us together made the golden couple.

They say that opportunities open up to those who try, I performed a lot in school, taking every chance I could. On this one glorious day, a girl asked me to come to her birthday party and sing. I felt rather uncomfortable saying yes as it wasn't a school related event, it was held amongst her family and that made me a bit reluctant to say yes. She said that she'd pay me a good amount so I couldn't say no.

Me and Erza weren't in Magnolia, hell we were the proud residents of a small island called 'Heavens Tower' which was barely considered a part of Fiore. So when I heard that the party was all the way in Hargeon my heart nearly stopped. I'd never been that far away from my hometown. I wanted to bring Erza along with me but I didn't have enough money. She supported me and said I should go. She always supported me, she was all ways there for me, she was my rock.

Turns out that girl was the daughter of a bloody millionaire. It was my performance in that event that made a member of a good enough record company notice me. They approached me and told me that they were interested in me, that I had a lot of potential. They wanted to help me become a star. I literally was about to die right then and there. I couldn't fathom the idea that music would take me anywhere.

High school went by like a breeze and graduation was near. I was a low-key celebrity, hah no, I was a musical sensation, weirdly enough. Music was the only thing I was good at hence studying was not my forte. Erza was kind enough to tutor me, she made a boring thing like studying so fun. Erza was incredibly intelligent to be honest, my girl ended up becoming valedictorian.

High school was so glorious now that I think about it. Erza got accepted into Fairy Tail University in Magnolia and according to me I didn't need college. Money was rolling in and we moved to Magnolia, together. I was so in love with her, I couldn't imagine my life without Erza. I proposed to Erza on one beautiful day, I sang her a song while proposing to her underneath the starry sky. Erza Scarlet became my fiancé, my bride to-be. Waking up with her next to me, eating the food she prepared for us, life was great.

I was getting famous every single day. Things were changing for me, for us. I was given roles in small movies, people wanted to collab with me, I was invited to shows, I got offers from the best record companies. It was all so much for me, I was a kid who unexpectedly found so much fame and I wanted it all. Greed and lust for fame was growing inside of me. I signed up for all of it. I became so busy, coming home late and ignoring texts. We had fights, big and small but we overcame all those obstacles with ease.

I felt like a flower in full bloom. Everything was rose-coloured for me.

Surprise kisses, hugs from behind, smiles full of love and intimacy, it all turned into salty tears and silent screams.

۩۞۩

Ramadan Mubark to
all those of ya who celebrate
it.

Oml Ramadan already
it's too early.
Anyway bring it on!

Oh and always remember
to fall asleep with a dream
and wake up with a purpose.

Oh and can we take a minute to appreciate Shawn.
Like, ajhajjajhajajja
I can't even. Oml bless Shawn for his existence.

Have a nice day ya'll.