-f o u r-

۩۞۩

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven; it took seven shots and one bottle to get her out of my life

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven; it takes seven shots and one bottle to forget her.

The alcohol flowing through my veins bring me a pleasure of its own. The first sip is always bitter and and burns a little bit, but as you start taking more and more sips you feel at ease, you finally begin feeling the pleasure, after that we wake up with a hangover and feel bad, but hey, the cycle goes on anyway. That's exactly how life works.

Trying new things is hard, the first step is always hard but as we try over and over again we finally begin to enjoy it, we get infatuated with the thought of it. Suddenly we're out of luck and we end up with the broken heart or broken mind.

Not to be afraid though, we start over again and find new things to keep us entertained.

Her name was Erza, Erza Scarlet. She was and still is the love of my life. She wasn't like any other girl, heck no. She was wild, reckless and mystique. I fell in love with each and every bit of her, and she loved me equally as much.

I met her way back in high school, junior year. I was that good-looking kid that walked around the school with a guitar. She was the new kid with scarlet hair. She wore a flashy silver jacket on top of her clothes. It appeared strange to me, who'd wear a jacket in late August?

She was quiet at first. She didn't speak to anyone, she never uttered a word during lectures but would end up getting the highest grades among the whole class anyway. Needless to say, she triggered my interest.

I would steal hopeless glances from her. I would sometimes secretly stare at her and marvel at her beauty. I was such a creep.

Later on, it wasn't just her beauty that sparked my interest but her actions, capabilities and values. She was perfect at every kind of sport. She was infallible in my eyes, though she did flinch when she was enlisted for school plays. I wanted to talk to her so badly but I was lacking the courage.

She was teased a lot too. Her patience and perseverance was admirable. This one day, I saw a kid messing with her. Asking ridiculous questions like how much did she pay for one night, how was she able to smear all the ketchup on her head, or how'd she make a jacket out of tinfoil. I was enraged. Like hell I would tolerate Erza's insult. I walked towards him so I could beat him to a pulp.

But before I could do anything, she curled her hands into a fist and punched him in the face, he fell back and his head fell back towards the window. It wasn't an ordinary punch, hell no, it broke that guys nose and he laid down on the floor unconscious with his tongue sticking out. After witnessing the show of such monstrous strength I stood rooted to the ground. She looked at her bloody hands and was quivering.She spotted me and had a look of utter fear in her eyes. We could hear footsteps coming closer to where we were and I dashed towards her.

I put her bloody hand behind my back and stared into her eyes, they were so beautiful. That was the exact moment I understood that I was head over heels for that face-punching-gorgeous girl.

All in all, some students found us right after two minutes and they screamed. The teachers got involved and I took in the blame, I told them that he was harassing her and I stepped in. One week of suspension was nothing compared to getting to touch her.

۩۞۩