For the next hour Alya and I talked about her theories, some I agreed with and some of them I debunked. Even the viewers were involved sometimes!

"Well, that's all for now, my loyal LadyFans! Stay connected!" Alya gave a two-finger salute off of her forehead, then stopped the live webcast.

I got a little scared when she said 'Stay connected!' but then I remembered that was Alya talking, not Lady Wifi.

"*Yawn* I think we should probably go to sleep," I stretched.

"Okay, but we have to get up early so my siblings don't get my mom's yummy chocolate pancakes that she sometimes makes for Chloé!" Alya whispered.

I giggled and booped her nose, "Well, I might just have to race like I'm one of the Césaire children!"

"Night, Mari," Alya took off her glasses

"Night Wifi," I teased.

Alya shoved me, then turned off the lights. We sank into our sleeping bags and I already heard my friend sleeping.

I was about to close my eyes when I heard a tap at the window. My eyes shot open and I looked around, not getting up.

Weird, I thought.

I rolled my eyes and closed them, only to hear tapping at the window again. I lightly growled and got up, lazily strolling to the pane of glass. I opened up the window and didn't see anything.

Double weird, I thought to myself.

"Hello, purr-incess, how are you 'feline' this nice evening?" a familiar voice asked.

I started to yelp, but felt a leather hand cover up my mouth. I grabbed the hand and twisted it around so the palm was facing up.

Chat winced, "Oh, come on, Marinette! Is that anyway to treat a kitten?"

I smirked, "No, I would never do that to a baby kitty! But I might do it to a full-grown."

Instead of me pulling him into the room, he pulled me out of it. He sat how we did for one missions when I was Ladybug and I sat on one of his outstretched legs.

Chat's POV

"How did you know where I was?" Mari asked.

"I was just traveling across town and I saw a beautiful bluenette so I decided to come visit the gorgeous girl," I responded, flirting with her.

"Very nice. Chat, I know you're flirting and it's not working because I'm dating someone," she pushed my face away.

She-she's dating someone else?

When she removed her hand I had a heart broken face. Then I realized that it was me she was talking about! Well, not me as Chat Noir, me as Adrien. As I realized this, my expression changed to a happy one.

"Oh well! There's lots of girls out there that would love all of this!" I flexed the arm that wasn't supporting Mari.

She rolled her eyes and I spoke again, "Hey, Marinette, wanna know my real identity?"

"What? No! First of all, take a look where we are!" she pointed downwards, showing how high up we were, "And two, super heroes' identities are supposed to remain hidden!"

We chatted for a few minutes (no pun intended), then I saw Mari stiffle a yawn.

"Alright, you should probably get back to your friend's room," I told her.

"Um, Chat?" Marinette pointed to how far away we were from the window.

"Oh, right! Get on my back."

"I'm not gonna-"

"Do you want to get in there?" I asked flatly. She nodded, "Then get on my back."

Mari sighed and did as I said. When she was holding on tightly, I stood up, and shortened my staff. As we went down, Marinette tucked her face into the crook of my neck. When we were where I wanted to be, I extended my staff again. I turned around and let the bluenette climb off my back. I gave a two-fingered salute and traveled back to my house in the darkness.

---------------------------------

Words: 1398

Did you like it? Yes? No? Oh well, I'm still going! 😋

That's all for now!

Bunny out!

Alya's POV (SURPRISE!)

meanwhile...

I woke up in the middle of the night and rubbed my eyes. I heard a faint conversation, but it didn't sound like my parents. I put on my glasses and quietly tip-toed over to where the noise was coming from. I heard the voices getting louder as I walked near my window. I angled myself so I could see who it was without them seeing me.

"Hey, Marinette, wanna know my real identity?"

That voice was the sly Chat Noir.

But why is he outside of my room with Marinette?

"What? No! First of all, take a look where we are!" Mari paused,"And two, super heroes' identities are supposed to remain hidden!"

After a while of listening in, I heard Chat Noir telling my bestie, "Alright, you should probably get back to your friend's room."

My eyes grew wide as I scrambled back to my sleeping bag. I grabbed my glasses off my face and laid them next to me, neatly folded as they were before. My head smacked the pillow and I took in deep, even breathes. I heard Mari landing on my bedroom floor and walking next to me. The sound of the fabric against her signified she was getting ready to sleep.

Night Mari, I thought to myself, slightly moving my lips along with it.

After I closed my eyes, I heard nothing and fell asleep.