Chapter 7

Hello everyone! Before we get into the chapter, I would like to let you all know that this chapter is in the original version that I left it in, which means this is the same writing style that I had back in 2017. None of this has been altered in any way as to keep the authenticity of it, as painful as it is for me to read. 😅

I hope you enjoy the abandoned chapter 7!

----------------------------------------------------

Marinette's POV

I woke up to a soft light flooding in from the window.

I felt a light poke on my cheek. "Tikki," I mumbled, swatting close to where I felt something. "Stop it, I want to sleeeeeeppp!"

"I don't know who Tikki is, but we gotta get downstairs before my siblings do!"

My eyes slowly blinked open and I found a gigantic eye in my face. "AHHH!! GIANT EYE MONSTER!" I screamed.

I swung my arms and kicked my legs, hitting whatever the thing was.

"Ow! Marinette!"

I sat up quickly, realizing it was Alya, and hugged her as she rubbed her nose.

"Oh my gosh! Alya I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine, girl! Noses heal!" she hugged back with her free arm.

Alya stood and helped me up, "Now come on! We HAVE to get downstairs for breakfast!"

I nodded exitedly and she flung her door open. Just as Alya did that, another door flew open and hit the wall with a loud BANG! Ella and Etta stood in their doorway, narrowing their eyes at their older sister. Alya did the same.

Alya grabbed my wrist and said, "You two won't win this time!" And started to race to the spiral staircase, our butts landing on the railing as we slid down it.

"Hey! No fair!" Etta shouted at us.

"Is too fair!" Alya shouted back as she cupped her hand over her mouth.

We got launched off of the railing and she landed on her feet and kept going, but I fell down with a yelp, then got up.

Alya and I reached the kitchen and dashed to the seats a minute before Ella and Etta ran in.

"No fair!" Ella shouted and stomped.

"I wanted to win this time," Etta said quietly while attempting to wipe away her little stream of tears.

"Oh come here you big babies!" Alya picked up Ella and put her on her lap. I did the same with Etta. I wiped away her tears and tickled the twin, making both of us laugh.

"Good morning girls," Alya's mom came up to the other side of the island, tying an apron around her waist.

"Morning!" we all replied in unison.

"Alright," she twirled a whisk and a spatula in each hand. "Who's ready for some pancakes?"

We all cheered and she got to work.
----------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile in Equestria...

Third Person

Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Friendship, was ready to give the biggest test to her student; a pegasus named Snowdrop. She wasn't like any student Twilight had ever taught. Snowdrop was blind.

Twilight had been teaching Snowdrop for five years before deciding on giving her a big test. Snowdrop had gotten to know her teacher's friends, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Apple Jack, Rarity, Starlight Glimmer, and Sunset Shimmer. When Sunset returned to her world, she told the human versions of her pony friends all about Snowdrop in preparation for her big test.

"Snowdrop," the Princess called sweetly to the pony across from her, who looked up from sketching what she thought her cutie mark looked like from the description her friends had given her. "Can you come here please?"

The mare trotted over to her teacher. "Yes, Miss Twilight?" her sweet voice asked.

"I've been planning this test for years now, and I think you're ready."

Snowdrop followed the sound of her mentor's hoof-steps, "What do you mean, Miss?"

"Do you remember when I first introduced you to my friends? You were just a filly back then," Twilight chuckled. "In time, you began to learn how to depict who it was without them saying a word; identifying their distinct smells and the sound of their hoof-steps or the flap of their wings."

Snowdrop smiled at the memory and blushed slightly at her teacher's words. "Now I would like to give you a new test. I'm going to send you to the human world where Sunset Shimmer lives. You will stay there for a week and in that time I would like you to be able to tell my human friends apart just like you can tell my friends apart here. It might be a little more challenging because you will have a completely different body, one without wings. I am very excited for you and I expect great results."

Twilight wrapped a wing around her pupil in a hug and then went over to the machine and started it up. "Ready?" Twilight turned to Snowdrop and got a determined nod.

Twilight took Snowdrop's hoof and led her to the machine, not looking at it right away. She led her student through and then let go. When she got a good look at the other side, it was nothing like the world she visited before. Snowdrop's frosty blue coat hadn't turned into blue skin, but an extremely pale color of Applejack's coat.

Twilight gasped, fearful of what she had done. "Snowdrop! Come back!"

The girl turned around on her hands and knees toward her mentor's voice. "Snowdrop! Come-"

And then it was gone.

"Miss Twilight?" Snowdrop's voice wavered as tears started to form. She reached out and instead of going back through the portal, she felt a brick wall and glass.

"Miss Twilight?" She frantically searched the wall, scared her teacher had left her. "No no no no no no no no no!"

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading the abandoned chapter 7! Although this was only 900 words, this was as far as I had gotten before I gave up on the book. 😂

Like I said in the last update, if enough people are interested in a fully fleshed-out akuma fight with Snowdrop, I'll happily write it for you all. Please remember that this is of low priority and I have lots of responsibilities, so another chapter will probably take a while if it ever becomes a reality.

Thank you all so much for reading! 💚