Chapter 3

After school was over, I walked across the street to the quaint bakery only to find my papa, Tom, and my mom taking orders for baked goods left and right.

"Pl - PLEASE!" mom was standing on the counter now, "We are trying to do everything we can do to get everyone's orders in!"

The crowd was becoming irritated, and became riled up, so I stepped up next to my mom, and winked at her. She stepped down and stood next to papa.

"HEY!" I cupped my hands around my mouth to get everyone's attention, "Whoever has just come in today, please wait outside."

Most of the people in the room formed a line outside. There were only about twenty-one people left in the building.

"Now, whoever is left in here, please form a line."

Everyone was so patient and orderly.

"Thank you, everyone, for being so polite!" I thanked everyone and received a kiss on each of my cheeks from my mom and papa as a 'thank you'.

I wandered upstairs to my room, then plopped down on my lounge chair.

Tikki flew out of my purse that hid her and landed in front of me, astonished at what I had done, "That was amazing, Marinette! You should run your own bakery when you're older!"

"Yeah, but it'd be a handful to deal with a bakery AND Ladybug," I argued, "Oh, speaking of Ladybug, the LadyBlog, and speaking of the LadyBlog, Alya! I was going to text her after I got home!"

Tikki had a straight face on now, "Do you have homework?"

"After homework," I moaned. I spent five minutes on math, ten on history, and twelve on reading. After I put all of my work away I turned to Tikki, "Now I'll text Alya."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Marinette: Help!

Alya: Adrien?
Marinette: YES!
Alya: What about him?
Marinette: He's stuttering and I haven't! It feels like we... SWITCHED BODIES or something!
Alya: Girl, chill. Tomorrow is Friday, so before school, tell your mom and dad and pack a bag to sleepover for the night, cause we need to figure out what's happening with this crazy, un-Adrien boy!
Marinette: Thanks Alya! You can always figure out what to do!
Alya: No problem, girl! See you tomorrow!
Marinette: Bye!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Now I can take a break from being Ladybug. Oh, I have to meet Chat Noir for our nightly watch!"

My little kwamii nodded. "Tikki, spots on, YA!"
------------------------------------
What's going to happen? When we get to 5 votes, I'll update!

Bunny out!