Chapter 2

Marinette's POV

I woke up and was in my bed, still dressed in my clothes from the day before.

How did I get here? Where's Chat Noir? Did he see me transform? Did I transform after he left?

So many questions floated around in my head. I shook my head, drowning them. Tikki flew up to me from a little bean bag, meant to be for my phone.

"C'mon, Marinette! You gotta get a fresh set of clothes on and eat some breakfast before you go to school!" she said, all the while tapping my head.

I groaned, but nodded in defeat. I lazily strolled over to my wardrobe and swiftly opened it with one gesture. All that was in there was the same clothes that I had on.

"Why are they all the same, Marinette?" Tikki questioned, tilting her head like a dog.

"Our principal said we have to wear the same clothes as the ones we wore on the first day of school, so my parents and I decided to fill my closet with them. We spent about $500 in one trip just on these!" I exclaimed, gesturing to my closet.

"That's weird!" Tikki responded. I nodded in response and grabbed a flower-print shirt, pink leggings, and a black jacket. I dressed while Tikki was distracted with a plate of cookies I baked myself the day before. After I finished I packed my school items and my purse that I embroidered myself. I lightly tapped Tikki's head, and pointed to the open space. She flew in and I headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning Marinette!" my parents said in unison.

"Morning mom. Morning papa," I replied, along with a kiss on each of their cheeks.

"Breakfast is on the table, sweetheart," my mom, Sabine, commented before heading down to the little bakery that my family owned just below the apartment.

I munched on the pre-buttered croissants that were placed out almost as well as they were downstairs. After I was done I walked to the sink to put my plate into the sink.

I walked over to papa and gave him a peck on the cheek, "See you after school!"

"Bye kiddo!" he responded.

I walked down to the bakery and kissed my mom on the cheek.

"Come on, girl! We gotta get to school so you don't have anymore tarties," Alya said, booping my nose. I smiled at my best friend. We decided that if Alya comes to the bakery then she can make sure I actually get out of bed.

We waved by to my mom as we walked out of the bakery and made our way to school on the streets of Paris.

When we met the front of the school we ran into Adrien, my crush.

"O-oh, h-hey Marinette! How is- erm, I mean- gotta go!" he stuttered. Wait, Adrien never stutters! Something is going on with this boy, and I intend to get to the bottom of it!

~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~

After school was over, Adrien said goodbye to Nino and turned around on his heel. I stood behind him and he jumped, landing on his butt.

"Sorry 'bout that!" I exclaimed. I extended my arm to help him up.

He humbly accepted, then once again stuttered, "N-no, it was my f-fault! What di-did you need?"

Okay, this was worse than I thought. I just plastered a smile on my face and replied, "I was just wondering why you were stuttering when you talk to me, it was always the other way around before today."

"Listen, I-I'll explain later, I g-got get home, bye!" he bolted off like a horse in a race, ignoring the limo parked outside of the school.
------------------------------------
You guys enjoy this? Good! Just checking!

Bunny out!