Chapter 1

Chat's POV

After an amazing fight with an akumatized girl called Gloria Night, who made almost all of the people of Paris fall asleep, Ladybug released the butterfly after de-evilizing it.
"Bye bye, little butterfly!" she said sweetly to the little creature while staring at it with her beautiful lapiz eyes as it fluttered into the blue sky. She looked back at me and suddenly seemed... Tired?
"What's wrong, LB?" I asked.
"I-I don't know," she mumbled, rubbing her eyes, "The akuma was - *yawn* - captured. This never happened befo-"

Ladybug fell into my arms, her chest heaving up and down.

"Ladybug? M'lady? Bugaboo?" I called to her.

Must've been affected by the akuma somehow. Oh well, I'll just take her home.

As I jumped from rooftop to rooftop I made sure that she was safely secured in my arms.

From time to time, she shifted and I stopped and called out to her, "Ladybug?" with no response.

When we reached Ladybug's house I knew it looked familiar, but I couldn't put my claw tipped finger on it. I carefully set LB down on her loft bed and she gave a teeny sigh, then transformed from Ladybug into... Marinette?! I looked around, That's why this place looks so familiar.
I couldn't change back, in case Mari woke up. I gave her a peck on her forehead, then made my way to her balcony. I sighed, then leaped on rooftops back to my house, then said, "Plagg, claws in!" and changed back into Adrien. Plagg flew lazily onto my bed and groaned, "So tired! Must. Have. Camembert!"

I pointed to my desk and he sped over to the plate of stinky cheese. He took a bite and sighed, then devoured the rest of it.

"I can't believe the love of my life is Marinette!" I exclaimed, collapsing onto my bed face first.

"Is that bad?" Plagg asked, licking crumbs off of the plate.

"No, it's just... Nino DID mention Marinette likes me. Maybe I should tell her I'm Chat Noir, and that I know she's Ladybug." I turned my head to look at the little object that was my power source.

"Are you as crazy as a giraffe trying to walk on stilts?" Plagg asked, flying up to my face, "You can't just walk up to her and say, 'Hi Marinette! I'm really Chat Noir and I know you're Ladybug because you fell asleep after an akuma attack and took you home and saw you change back to normal while you slept!'"

I shoved my kwamii to the side, "Oh, come on, Plagg! Give me a break! I'll tell her when we're out on patrol."
With that, Plagg shrugged and went somewhere to doze off, since it was getting late.

I guess I should get some shut eye for tomorrow.

I changed into my pajamas and flopped onto my bed.

I can't wait to see Bugaboo tomorrow. She'll probably freak that I know who she really is.
--------------------------------------------------------
Hello to everyone who conveniently found this lil story! I'll try to update when I can, but no promises! 😊

Bunny out!