SLEEP

Dallas asked if me and him wanted to
Go somewhere alone and I just rolled my eyes and left back to the party. Then I saw Steve with Silvia he walked right towards me. " what the heck are u doing here." he said. " I can't leave the house now" I crossed my arms. " you know your out partying while sodas home crying up a storm, like I get why you guys took a brake and I'm with you on that one but it's not like you to so this especially to soda."steve sighed. My face softened " Steve I love soda very much and I said what I meant to him I'm staying with two-bit and he asked me to come okay." Steve nodded " he's really upset." then disappeared into the swarm of people. I saw two-bit he said he wanted to leave cause someone was about to start a fight with him. We got into his car and drove off I was exhausted by the time we got home and up the stairs. " welp you could take the extra room across from mine" two-bit said. " sounds good I'm beat." I sighed. "see ya in the mornin" two-but disappeared into his room. I walked into the extra room it had a queen bed and a white dresser the walls were red and the floor was wood. it was just fine for now. I laid down in my bed and in moments was asleep.