Sigh

I woke up it must have been the morning because my hospital was filled with light from the outside. Soda was sleeping on a chair by me. Dallas was by the window looking out it. The tube that was down my throat was gone and so was the mask. I had needles up my arm and I could only move my head the rest of my body still felt like it weighed a hundred pounds. I stared at dal who must of felt it because he turned around. " guess you woke up for me eh?" Dallas laughed walking towards me. " Dallas doing what we did was a mistake and sometimes I think dating you was one to." I spit. Dallas gave me a look I only seen when Johnny died like he lost someone and that someone was me. He gave out a sad laugh and ran his tongue across his teeth. " you know I really would rather have you not speak to me then say that." He said. Now I felt bad because I did have a soft spot for Dallas I was just mad about soda then I realized I made a mistake by saying that because Dallas looked like he was about to lose it, I was the last thing he had. " dal look I'm sorry alright I'm just mad that you didn't stop me" I said. " you could of stopped anytime you wanted to." He said looking at me coldly and stormed out of the room. I sighed loudly so loud it woke soda up. " hey" he said touching my hand. " soda I'm sorry I really am" I said turning my head. " toni don't talk about this now we will when u get out I'm just glad your alive" he smiled. "I am to" I laughed. Soda grabbed my hand and kissed it." Soda." I said. "Hmm"? He asked. " when I blacked out I had a dream a really weird dream we where together at a lake and there was a little girl there she looked like me but like you to." I said looking at him. He brushed my hair back " maybe that was our future or something " . " maybe" I said.

DALLAS'S POINT OF VEIW:

I sat in bucks car with the chair reclined outside the hospital thinking about toni. Why would she say she regret dating me because that was the best year of my life. She was the only one who knew me. Not as some tuff dude from New York but as me Dallas . When she met me I was surrounded by the cops after Johnny's death pointing the heater at the cops. When this pretty girl with blonde hair jumped out in front of me with her dog. She said " don't shoot dad." Ironic right her dad was a cop. She turned around to face me and took the gun to see it was unloaded. Then the gang showed up . I looked at her and smiled "thanks." She nodded and rubbed a tear from my face " see ya around sometime" I still remember that day like it was yesterday. I loved her so much she was the only thing I had left yea I had the gang but I could never protect them or open up to them like I did with Johnny or toni. I knew her and soda were happy but I also knew she still loved me. But what I feared is that she ment what she said back there in the hospital. I couldn't live without her. As I reclined upward I saw ericka walking by and I couldn't help but whistle because I'm Dallas. " hey babe" I called. She turned around and smiled. " coming to the party at bucks."? She asked. " of course" I grinned. Then she gave me a wink and walked away. Damn she was tuff.