the storm

The rain was still going strong me and dal were watching tv. Then everything went dark, the power was out.  " stupid power" dallas said, " Please tell me you have flashlights" i sighed. " what do i look like the 99 cent store" Dallas said. " Your helpless" I said. " Oh really " Dallas said coldly. " Yes really what do you think im liein to ya?" i asked. I felt the bed move guessing dallas got off the bed. " Mrs.aduittude ima ask buck for some lights if thats okay with you" he asked sarcasticlly. " try not to fall down the stairs" I called even though i wanted him to. Dallas came back into the room with two flashlights and threw one at me I turned it on and shined it at dallas who was now next to me.  " what if you where prego?" dallas asked. " what????" my face turned red we havent brought up thing with bob untill the night at the movies cause we all knew he was lieing. " like what would you do?" he asked turning to me. " I dont know dal dont ask me stupid questions" i snapped. " alright man im just askin" he said. " Thats like me askin why you cheated on me" i turned to him to see his face flush. " Toni dont get started cause i will put you out in that rain so fast" He snapped. " you never answerd that question" i cocked an eyebrow. " cause i was dumb and drunk happy" he asked slamming his head agaisnt the back board of the bed. " ya know you were the only girl i ever loved" he said turnning to me. His brown eyes gazing into mine i froze i had nothing to say. Just then he leaned in and kissed me . I rolled on top of him he kissed me so ferisly rumbing his hands up and down my back. My hands where in his hair combing it threw. What was i doing i thought of soda but i didnt pull away. Our feet where tangled with each other. Dallas removed his shirt and threw it across the room. He smiled and then removed mine aiming at the same place he threw his. His body was pressed agaisnt mine rocking slowly threw the night.

       I woke up next dallas and thought what the hell have i done. I grabbed my clothes and changed then dashed threw the front door. I ran to sodas house it was stilll raining but not that hard now. Soda was on the front steps and when he saw m his face lit up. He picked me up and spinned me around, i felt so bad. " i got to show you somethin" he smiled. we went inside no one was home in the kitchen it  looked like a resturaunt with candles and everything it was for me. "wala" soda smiled pulling up a chair for me. I bit my lip. " this is for you since we have been datin for a year now thought i would do something nice" he smiled. " Soda i dont deserve this" i shook my head almost in tears. " of course you do " he laughed. then his smiled faded as he saw my face tears now running down my cheeks. " I slept with dal" I bit my lip so hard it almost bled. " what.." sodas face went red. " you fked dal" his voice was rising now, " I do this for you and this is what you do" his blue eyes where shining with water he placed a velet small box on the table and opened it, it was his moms weding ring. " soda im sorry" i said now crying. he was gonna mary me.. " to think " he sadly laughed and looked at the ring. " you know i didnt care you were with dal cause i trusted you cause i knew well thought you really loved me toni" he said shaking his head. "soda i.." i started to say but soda talked first " Get out." he swallowed. " soda i didnt mean it im sorry" i said. " Sorry you fked him or sorry you told" he asked coldly. I slowly got up and ran to the door gave soda one last look and was gone.