REALLLY

I never felt my neck turn so fast to the smile or him himself Dally laughing at me. "DALLAS" i screamed so loud that people shhed me."Gottchaa" he hoped over the chair to sit next to me and he put his arm around me witch was quickly removed by my right hand. "why is a pretty lady like u alone" he asked in a sly way. "im with pony stupid he went to go get drinks" i said giving him a death stare. "oo fiesty now i know why i dated you" he smiled. I smiled back and looked at a girl aproching him " Now i know why i left you". Dallas gave me wtf-you-beat-me-at-my-own-joke look then he looked over at the girl who was now like breathing down his neck ithc made me twitch. " Hey Dallas missed me" she said with her slutty voice. "im busy rose can you go ill call you if i need you" he said with his normal mean voice that used on like well everyone. The girl looked kind of frightened but still managed to wink and roll her eyes at me witch made me crack up laughing. The think is if Dallas ever even tried talking to me like that he would have his head kicked in and he knew it i guess thats why he liked me but also because sometimes i knew him better then anyone else even sometimes more then he did if that makes sense.Ponyboy came back and sat next to Dally. "thanks" i said as Pony handed me a coke. Pony was so into the movie i could tell because i was talking with dallas and laughing so loud that pony didnt even twitch at the sound. Dallas tried to put his arm around me for the 15th time and i decided to pretend not to notcied because my hand was getting tired from removing it so much."Dallas when are you ever going to give up" i asked interupting his dirty talk. His face leaned so close to my face then to my ear and wisperd "never" and pulled back and smiled, I just rolled my eyes and tried to block out Dallas talking to watch the movie. Out of the corner fo my eye i saw pony rise then dallas rise after him. What were they praising god or something but then i looked and just take a guyss on who i saw just a guess. Bob was hanging over me like a bird . I put my feet up and sipped my coke "OMG You like moviessssss too" i said mimicking a soc voice. " we dont want no trouble" i heard pny say. "Dont you have to meet your dad to buy you a knew car" i asked with a sly look. "Wow you greasers have a lot to say unlike at the roumble the other night" he smiled at me. "isnt that right toni and he punched my rip where he had broke it" I winced the pain struck so hard i felt tears coming but i held them back I never cried but when i did there was a reason i was used to holding tears back. " what do you want" i growled. "Nothing just saying hi to my pals i think Dallas here knows what i want though" he smiled again. I looked over to Dallas his fists were clentched he was burning and i could tell but instead of killing Bob he simply said " You can leave now" and sat down. Bob laughed and left. " For gods sake who someone tell me what the hell is going on here " i yelled angerly again people shhed me but i ignored them. Dallas shook his head and Pony looked shaken up. " I think its time for us to go home Pony " i said looking coldly at Dallas. I Dallas walked me and Pony home. Pony steped insided the house but before i could follow Dallas grabed my arm " Stay away from bob whatever he says is a lie" he wispered i looked into his eyes and it was full of fear i never sceen dally like this. I opened my mouth to talk but I shut it and nodded to Dallas and whatched him disapear into the darkness  of the cold night.

      I walked into the warm house, I didnt even want to look at Soda how could him and Dally hide something from me. I was washing my make up of my face when i felt sodas warm hands wrap around my waist he placed his chin on my shoulder. "Soda why won... "i started out but just gave up. He turned me around knowimg what i was going to say and just said shh and smiled that smile that brightened up my day and kissed me. I pulled back and sighed and told him what happend at the movies. Fear filled his face the same way it did Dallys I interrupted his thinking to say i was tired and felt sick. Soda blinked a coulped of times almost trying to erase the thought and smiled and picked me up off of my feet weding style and carried me to our room. He started tickling me i was laughing so hard. Then it was just us and the sound of cars outside the stillness of the night he pulled back a strand of hair from my face. " Sometimes i wish it stayed this way" i said with a smile.He nodded " one day it will tony one day it will"